Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way to make him stop callin her hinchy? It’s winding me up a lot more than it should 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Is there a way to make him stop callin her hinchy? It’s winding me up a lot more than it should 🤣🤣
Same here. It suggests an intimacy that doesnt exist anywhere except in his head. He used to do this with calling her "Soph" then she posted a few weeks back that she wanted everyone to call them Jamie and Soph rather than Mr & Mrs Hinch. Melv had to scramble for something new to differentiate himself and "Hinchy" is where he landed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I for one can admit that I looked at that abomination a great deal more than once. Disbelief and the need for a giggle being the main drivers. Had no idea I was contributing to giving him a very false positive sounding statistic. Bawbag.

Have just spotted today's grid post. He's going to get out his comfortable box and do it???? Do what exactly?

Theories anyone???
I thinks when he says he is getting out if his comfortable box his talking about his flat! And the fact he has the nerve to be seen in public in that cream tracksuit that makes him look like a dried up tea stained kitchen roll 🤔
I’ll admit I viewed his tree revel a few times to show the people at work and take the piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t hate on us all that forget to pronounce the p 🙈🙈
Don’t worry, Curly, like many of the things that occur on his stories, it’s only funny when Mario says it 😂😂😂 And it’s definitely not hate, it’s merely an observation of his mastery of the English language - I genuinely can’t get enough of Mario, he’s my guilty pleasure 😂😂😂 So, aye, and so forth. Whilst I’m here, can I second, third & cement the petition for the next thread to be “Cleaning with Marion” 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 in a respectful nod to our new leader & Queen, Anna the journalist 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had to stop reading this thread because I'm sat up in bed reading it and I've just been shouted at for waking up my husband with my absolute bleeping HOWLS!! 😂😂😂
The picture of him in that person's selfie has finished me. Tears of pure joy are currently streaming down my face... And so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads! I've just had to rescue this thread from page 2, this won't do at all, what would Melvin say?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads! I've just had to rescue this thread from page 2, this won't do at all, what would Melvin say?
Page 2! I’ve never seen it fall below halfway down the first page 😂 Everyone must have been killed off by the hilarity of the past 2 days of Marion updates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Marion McKnight, Daily Record star and singing sensation, will not stand for this journeee to page 2!

He's off for a "wonder" around the shops today 🤔

Probably hoping he gets mobbed by lovelies in the cleaning aisle 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He is on a #bekind #upligfting spree on his stories. As well as a juhrneeee to get some lenor crease spray 😑

How long do we think it will last?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is such a massive tool! How many followers has he gained from this? 3k or so? Who will unfollow when they see the real sweary, dull Melvin. I'd like to think once they've looked at the flashing the postie highlight they'll be unfollowing and blocking the gobshite.
Flashing the postie?? Please enlighten me, I’m fairly new to Marion’s world of wonder.

Do you think Prezzo are busy getting the beige crapet out to welcome Paisley's newest sleb?

Primarni are rushing through a 💎 tracksuit for Marion?

Queues of potty mouthed menopausal wimmen followed by dancing and singing kids are thronging the streets in a rush to get a selfie with Saint Saviour of everything, Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.