Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! The fake books, it’s like chav bingo! How can he say it’s not a business, but I paid for them. Erm, so that makes it a business, Melv needs to declare his gifted stuff, the book maker needs to declare income (even it it doesn’t hit the tax threshold) I wonder if he will continue his insta jurneee from ”the jail”
I’m in hysterics every time I see a comment from you as all I see is Marios creepy fingers on your pic 🤣🤣🤣 this honestly is the best thread on tattle. I joined when it was “loftgate” and haven’t looked back since 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He loves a ‘lol’

I paid for them lol

in full lol

anyone else having flashbacks to school when you had to back your exercise books!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over the people in the comments saying they’d love to order some of those “books” These insta con artists could tit in a pot and sprinkle some glitter on it and they’d all be queuing up to buy it 🙈😂

Reactions: 12
The fake books are really messing with my head. 😂

Are they real books? Is it a box? And do these brands/designer labels know they are using their name to make money? I can’t imagine they’d be too happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the fuckity duck. He had some vinyl wrap left over from his kitchen so asked someone to make these, so he has some memories?

who are these people?
Idiots.

Fake books and fake plants make me die inside. The only real books Mariooo ever had were Mrs Hinch's efforts, bet he couldn't read those, or colour them in.
I've edited my books down to two bookcases, and 544 on kindle... We won't discuss how many plants I've got. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Idiots.

Fake books and fake plants make me die inside. The only real books Mariooo ever had were Mrs Hinch's efforts, bet he couldn't read those, or colour them in.
I've edited my books down to two bookcases, and 544 on kindle... We won't discuss how many plants I've got. 😁
I'm doing the same at the moment, the charity shop and friends are loving me right now.

What really infuriates me (I realise there are more important things to get het up about, but it's Melvin) the actual books you can buy, the ones with pages and photographs and writing in, are beautiful and interesting and inspiring. They also probably cost less that these vinyl coated monstrosities that are cluttering up his tat cave.

My embarrassment is still huddled in the foetal position after seeing these hideous things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched the stories of the person that made the books. She has a job and is now saying she will make these books and sell them to all the people that have contacted her, she has publicly declared she intends to make a profit. I genuinely hope she knows she has to declare this income, knowing insta I feel if I message her she will call troll and block me 🤷‍♀️

If he is not careful Melvin saviour of small businesses will need to rebrand himself destroyer of lives, when HMRC come knocking. I hope he reads this and feeds back to the book woman.

Also, her decor is so similar to Melvs I can’t work out who is copying who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't I say a while back about the old designer fake books? I just cannot with these morons buying this crap. They think it makes them look high end and classy, when it just makes them look Blue Peter sticky back plastic and cornflakes packets. Fucks sake!

Edited to add the screenshot of the bling "books" for posterity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God his mood shifts once his queen has mentioned him,

• Haha

'St Melvin, Saviour of small businesses, Protector of the Purple Sofas, Moaner of the Great Grey crapets, the breaker of letterboxes and eventual destroyer of lives.'

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she didn’t do it as a business and is also English so mario won’t personally know her then why the f did he ask her to make those? I can’t understand that

Reactions: 3
Didn't I say a while back about the old designer fake books? I just cannot with these morons buying this crap. They think it makes them look high end and classy, when it just makes them look Blue Peter sticky back plastic and cornflakes packets. Fucks sake!

Those diamonds, are they shopped on, or are they sitting there in their plastic/glass shittiness. His whole flat is next year's landfill, so depressing.

Reactions: 5

They may be crap to you, but to oor Melv, it’s making memories. He will look back wistfully in 20 years time an remember this tacky purchase as a highlight in his life.
2B21FDF5-B4F9-4E0B-A33D-0B2EACA68B61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched the stories of the person that made the books. She has a job and is now saying she will make these books and sell them to all the people that have contacted her, she has publicly declared she intends to make a profit. I genuinely hope she knows she has to declare this income, knowing insta I feel if I message her she will call troll and block me 🤷‍♀️

If he is not careful Melvin saviour of small businesses will need to rebrand himself destroyer of lives, when HMRC come knocking. I hope he reads this and feeds back to the book woman.

Also, her decor is so similar to Melvs I can’t work out who is copying who?
Not only that, she will need to get a licence from each of the brands she puts on the ‘books’ otherwise she could be done for copyright.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.