Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say is he makes me laugh, at him not with him....which is a bit of a shame. Hes a guilty pleasure, not got a clue!! Bless but not bless ....

Reactions: 4
That singing has done me in I AM DONE what is he doing honestly what is this guy actually doing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello my lovelies...sorry haven’t been here for a while, but I’m away on vacation in Florida. Anyways, ye will not believe what I found today in a store called Marshalls ( American version of Tk Maxx or TJ Max or whatever it’s called).
A MARIO doll.... yes,a Mario doll. Our boy from Glasgow has done well for himself. Anyhow I had to buy it. When I got to the counter to pay, I asked did they have a Mario house (like a Barbie house) to go with the doll. The sales assistant said the doll came with the house included and what you see below isn’t a box for the doll,it is in fact a scale replica Mario’s flat with him in it.....They couldn’t include the pink lampshade as there is a dispute between the manufacturers and Mario’s people (ie Derek) about the colour of the lampshade

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What are those books all about!! What a load of tat!!! And as for for all the new followers from Sophie’s page 🤢🤢🤢. Buying a new duvet cover n egg hut has “bought” him new followers then lol 😂 #shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello my lovelies...sorry haven’t been here for a while, but I’m away on vacation in Florida. Anyways, ye will not believe what I found today in a store called Marshalls ( American version of Tk Maxx or TJ Max or whatever it’s called).
A MARIO doll.... yes,a Mario doll. Our boy from Glasgow has done well for himself. Anyhow I had to buy it. When I got to the counter to pay, I asked did they have a Mario house (like a Barbie house) to go with the doll. The sales assistant said the doll came with the house included and what you see below isn’t a box for the doll,it is in fact a scale replica Mario’s flat with him in it.....They couldn’t include the pink lampshade as there is a dispute between the manufacturers and Mario’s people (ie Derek) about the colour of the lampshade
Just spat my cornflakes out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha I’m DONE!

Reactions: 2
I think he should try acting 36 instead of 26. I’m not saying you shouldn’t have fun and embarrass yourself whatever age you are but I think he just ridicules himself on a daily basis and is trying way to hard to be young cool mario that everyone loves and is inspired by!

Reactions: 3
Fake books? Have I missed something here? Is it now a “thing” to show your lack of education off? Aaaagh, stop the world, I want to get off 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sooo. What are the deal with the fake books?? 😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cos we couldn't possibly expect anything real in the fake tat temple :ROFLMAO: Fake designer books to go with his fake designer shoes, scarves, phone covers etc etc.

I'm trying to decide if underneath the wrapping these are actual books from a charity shop or if they are hollowed out book shape blocks that provide much needed further storage for his very favouritest wax melts 🤨🤨.

The only take away from this is that these "books" certainly aren't for anything as pedestrian as reading!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Without seeing the other side, I'm suspicious that it's a box wrapped in paper 🤣🤣 which makes it worse because they are falling over themselves to buy this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it at all possible that we know Dezza better than Melvin does, cos like, we pay attention? Favourite song my arse!

If Dezza was given the scenario: There are 2 songs in the whole world. The one you don't choose as your favourite will be destroyed and never heard again.

Song 1: Dua Lipa, Don't start now
Song 2: Tina Turner, Simply the best

Choose wisely Dezza 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.