Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The area they live is really deprived. The scheme they live in has major drug problems a lot housed in the scheme are all borded up. They eat a lot of shite but I don’t think it’s not being able to afford better because them seem to eat out a good few times a week. So they must be spending at the very least £100 a week on food.
Not to mention all the money the burn on shite

Reactions: 1
7A65718F-BCEC-4294-A0A4-5667C7846E86.jpeg

Spotted in Dunelm - Matilda's lush bespoke lamp. Even more beautiful in real life (like the hobbit himself) 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The area they live is really deprived. The scheme they live in has major drug problems a lot housed in the scheme are all borded up. They eat a lot of shite but I don’t think it’s not being able to afford better because them seem to eat out a good few times a week. So they must be spending at the very least £100 a week on food.
Wasn't someone murdered in his building a few years back? Maybe someone who knows the area better can confirm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wasn't someone murdered in his building a few years back? Maybe someone who knows the area better can confirm 🤔
To be honest if you live in west coast of Scotland murders, stabbings and violence happen a lot. It's not just where Melvin lives.

2071FEED-1E59-42A7-B30C-4FD7E65E4DE6.png

I swear, Hinch could take a shite in a bowl and call it potpourri, and 20mins later Miranda would do the same saying “hinch made me do it 🤪” with a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are all these instashammers obsessed with eggs at the moment. They're all buying egg houses and egg boilers. Ffs use a bleeping saucepan and keep your eggs in a cupboard. Sorry for the rant, feeling a bit stabby today.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are going to lynch me, I know, but have to stick up for Mario

Having just watched the highlights of the Scottish Influencers night I can understand why he didn't go - in comparison to them he is posh.

Bunch of neds - if that's what they call Influencers then we have no hope.

What an embarrassment they are to my lovely nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus they go to big chain bars and we know Marlon prefers small businesses.

Having just watched the highlights of the Scottish Influencers night I can understand why he didn't go - in comparison to them he is posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I have to agree with you there! I don’t follow any of the others but I didn’t go an nosey at their stories and I was cringing 😂

That should say I DID go and nosey at their stories 🙈 typo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to agree with you there! I don’t follow any of the others but I didn’t go an nosey at their stories and I was cringing 😂

That should say I DID go and nosey at their stories 🙈 typo
Have a look .. at this and this wasn't even the worst.

Attachments

• Haha
Absolutely fuming that people are getting the egg cupboards. I've had one for ages now and now Mazda price has one I feel like I am one of 'them' and I am absolutely not one of them. Dilemma. It was bespoke to me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Neds!!!! I love that hahahahahaha

Absolutely fuming that people are getting the egg cupboards. I've had one for ages now and now Mazda price has one I feel like I am one of 'them' and I am absolutely not one of them. Dilemma. It was bespoke to me.
Mazda pride! I’m dead

• Haha
Can Mario even boil an egg, make an omelette...? I sincerely doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Snap! I've had one for a couple of years too. Mine's from Next 😂
I'm also fuming that when looking for a new TV unit with space for a soundbar, the only one I could find is called.... Mario 😡
So yeah, Mario's coming to live with me 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.