Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday round up.........

1. He's called her "hinchy" twice now. This is annoying me more than it should.
2. He's on the push for 100k followers. He always gets an upswing in followers if his Queen gives him a shout out hence the tenner invested in the egg shed and the hinch tag.
3. History has proven Melvin should leave his eyebrows alone. Never learns but hey, you can't fix stupid.
4. Still doing a bit of positive PR on his relationship. No doubt in my mind that he got hunners of messages calling him out about the special banter only Scots get. No doubt in my mind that plenty of the negative comments came from Scots who totally got it. Hope he's as nice to Dezza's face but suspect its only for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are all these instashammers obsessed with eggs at the moment. They're all buying egg houses and egg boilers. Ffs use a bleeping saucepan and keep your eggs in a cupboard. Sorry for the rant, feeling a bit stabby today.🙄
🤣🤣🤣
Mine come in a house, it’s called the bleeping cardboard box they come in. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are all these instashammers obsessed with eggs at the moment. They're all buying egg houses and egg boilers. Ffs use a bleeping saucepan and keep your eggs in a cupboard. Sorry for the rant, feeling a bit stabby today.🙄
It’s crazy all because that vile woman made a big deal about getting an egg cupboard. She is like their Charles Manson

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Twelve eggs? What the fuckety duck is he goona do with TWELVE eggs? All fae show to fill his little egg hoose.

I hope Rayn swipes it to the FLAIR whilst he's OOT!

Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else know they’ve got some good Moira stories coming up so they save them until they are sitting quietly and can fully appreciate them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh lads, I felt so uncomfortable watching him sing and dance on those stories tonight. Why does he always 'dance' so literally, walking away and he's jiggling his strangler fingers about like naebodys business 🙈 and was he even plucking those brows or just fondling his face with the tweezers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think I just cringed myself inside out watching Moira throw some shapes whilst doing her tadpole brows. If anyone needs me I’ll be washing my eyes with domestos. So aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For somebody who knows aww aboot brows why is he plucking them against the hair growth?

You know nothing Marion McNugget

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My chart song of birth?

What the duck is he chuntering on about now? That brow plucking sing along has made him even more addled than usual. It's certainly pinched my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.