Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling that they only asked cleaning with kids and the other one out of pity they werenā€™t invited to dinner just the pub ...i Think the reason Mary doesnā€™t go out with other accounts is that they will realise what a smug talentless little tit he is ...so aye
She is so desperate and thinks she is the Glasgow Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 3
She is so desperate and thinks she is the Glasgow Mrs Hinch
Aww bit she's woke with the cold n a sore bk.... Blames Ashton Lane... Nothing to do with the fact your back is always fucked and you were prob in n out of every pub looking. for "the gang" honestly, she's a loud mouthed cringe fest that plates Glasgow to shame xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
Absolutely howling! I see rendal and her pals went back to the hotel! I bet they were fucked off when desperate Sami cleaning with kids bumped into them!! Ffs she is so desperate to be their mates! Crinnnnge lol
i know I thought that to she spent most of time on her own , it was so obvious she wasnā€™t that welcome ..she reek of desperation!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Bless wee Melvinio he has bought himself a teeny tiny pure comfy primarni bobbley joggey outfit from the kids section. Aye age 10-11 fur me as I'm taller but Wee Derek can only fit age 7-8

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bespoke tailor made velour total luxury and so forth
Bless wee Melvinio he has bought himself a teeny tiny pure comfy primarni bobbley joggey outfit from the kids section. Aye age 10-11 fur me as I'm taller but Wee Derek can only fit age 7-8

• Haha
His dress sense is bleeping terrible.

Yes, they are both tiny. I was really shocked how short Derek was when I saw him.

Reactions: 9
Tracksuit/ Joggies fine for going to the gym or flouncing about the house but if your out in public I don't want to see the outline of your button mushroom / moose knuckles when your strutting into B&M for your instabam haul.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I

i know I thought that to she spent most of time on her own , it was so obvious she wasnā€™t that welcome ..she reek of desperation!!!!!!!
Pahahaha I know !!! Constantly with her phone out like ā€œlook guys I have famous palsā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Did anyone hear her say ā€œshall we make this kebab shop insta famousā€ SIMMER down babe youā€™ve only got 7K followers, not 700K

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t believe this man is nearly 40. Why does he dress in a cheap tacksuit like he is 18? Presume it was cheap as he bought it from the kids section!

Pahahaha I know !!! Constantly with her phone out like ā€œlook guys I have famous palsā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Did anyone hear her say ā€œshall we make this kebab shop insta famousā€ SIMMER down babe youā€™ve only got 7K followers, not 700K
Shes not even insta famous for a tattle thread it got removed cause she's not got enough followers. If you want to talk about her and the other instabams there's a Glasgow instagrammers thread.

I would really love to see Melvin on a night out with this lot. I think he's got severe fanny fright of this mob. They'd end up rag dolling him or making a new sport of Melvin throwing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that by default makes Derek a hobbit too šŸ˜³
Are they from deprived areas? Itā€™s actually a poor show for Britain because if you look at statistics there are pockets of deprivation and poverty and below average growth and development. It looks as though they were both raised on a diet of 13p packets of noodles.
This is probably the future. Those pockets of deprivation are wide spread now. Sorry for going off topic but I find this fascinating and scary at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they from deprived areas? Itā€™s actually a poor show for Britain because if you look at statistics there are pockets of deprivation and poverty and below average growth and development. It looks as though they were both raised on a diet of 13p packets of noodles.
This is probably the future. Those pockets of deprivation are wide spread now. Sorry for going off topic but I find this fascinating and scary at the same time.
The area they live is really deprived. The scheme they live in has major drug problems a lot housed in the scheme are all borded up. They eat a lot of shite but I donā€™t think itā€™s not being able to afford better because them seem to eat out a good few times a week. So they must be spending at the very least Ā£100 a week on food.

Reactions: 2
Shes not even insta famous for a tattle thread it got removed cause she's not got enough followers. If you want to talk about her and the other instabams there's a Glasgow instagrammers thread.
Where can I find this thread, can't see it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.