Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his "postcast" is with misfit maw 🤭
I came across one she did with another Insta braggy scot and I lasted 30 seconds. She’s the most irritating person I think I’ve ever seen 😖
These 2 fannies together would push me over the edge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Happy Friday ma lovelies 💎 let’s mop kick the arse right oot this weekend ma darlins!!!

6D4E2D9B-6DB0-499B-A25D-89201789C403.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He’s bloody delusional if he thinks a mortgage is much much cheaper than a 1 bed council flat in Beiruit 😂😂. He’s paying pittance and could no way afford a mortgage
Long time lurker here ma lovelies, lately he's really started to rile me up 🤣🤣 I can confirm average rent for 2 bed cooncil is under 300 so think what 1 bed be half that 🙈🤣🤣 I can't say how I know it's no my Joab..but maybe it is my Joab but aye tonnes luv ma lovelies 💙

View attachment 1296961

No goals in life. No drive whatsoever.
Probably why wee Derek no doin driving lessons no more 40quid a lesson gives Marion too much stress, that 40 quid could be getting spent on better tat..like egg houses that go unused or more bronzer, ot Jo Malone hand wash...list is endless hen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The motivational muller and cutted up grapes were not bespoke enough for her hen, we aff on an avo jurnee now 🥑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah sure it’s your favourite 😂, what happened to the yoghurt and 2 grapes?
What time does he actually start work? He seems to benefit from a decent lay in most days and not breakfast at 10am?
That looks vile! And look at all the pepper. He makes everything look disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion on his gifted cones: ‘they’re perfect for when you’re having people round to put aww your fav snacks in’
Marion also: HASNAE 6 MATES AND NEVER HAS NAEONE ROUND.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eh neither you nor Deek own that tat flat. FACT. The taxpayer is stuck subsidising that pair for the duration now. Anybody pushing 40 with no dependents should be working full-time and if they don't want to then they should be able to put a roof over their own heads. He should not have the option of working duck all hours and have the tax payer subsidising him. I'm fuming over that tit he came out with and I'm not even Scottish so it's not me paying his rent!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh ma lovelies ah’ve been using ceramic and wood snack stations and throwing them away after avry use. Thank duck fae Marion now telling me they’re WASHABLE...I feel a fair auld stupid bleep, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
0F0CF9C2-F6F5-4351-A679-337CCBF3807C.jpeg
40DEA420-6B7F-46AD-A634-389F9DA1A1A6.png
That question wis clearly written by him - the send buttons no even been pressed oan that. He’s obviously bitter aboot his circumstances and manages tae get a wee dig in aboot his brothers new build anaw. Imagine being almost 40 and thinking that £300 a month is expensive compared tae a mortgage. Delusional, jealous wee fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Ah ma lovelies I’ve been living ma life (as I should) and missed the bespoke Q&A journee and all your comments. Av been howling particularly at “joint owners” and thinking he can get a mortgage for less than £300 a month when he’s pushing 40. Aye mario 25 year mortgage on a shed maybe 👌. Cracked up at the explanation on the heart cones as ‘washable’.. does he mean they can go in the dishwasher? Of course they’re washable they’re ceramic ffs.. anyway tattie hearts to you all hens 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does he really believe he pays more in rent TO THE COUNCIL than he would a mortgage payment???? I’m stunned. He’s dumber than duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My mortgage is £350 a month for a lovely house down South England but I made some good financial decisions. Marion the wee prick could never. 💎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s a delusional wee tadger ma lovelies. hen ye stay in a scheme not an estate. The bottom line is shes a jealous wee prick n tries to come across as if shes happy and content👊🏼💦💦😂Hing oan theres somebody at ma back door😂smell the wealth dafty😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mortgage is £350 a month for a lovely house down South UK but I made some good financial decisions. Marion the wee prick could never. 💎
Ah but wis your financial decisions as smart as installing herringbone flairs, wetwall in the living room and fablon in the kitchen tae a property you don’t own? If no, back in yer ain lane you go hen 🤣 so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.