Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounded so pissed off when he was talking about that crappy snack station thing. Saying I get asked all the bleeping time. Well Marion, if you hate being asked about things then just duck off from the app. I don’t know why people bother with the vacuous bleep, I really don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ungrateful wee shitey arse hus tae be the next thread title 🤣 that’s why he’ll never move oot ah there, there’s nae way he wid huv a savings pot tae cover repairs or damages. He’d huv it spent in home bargains buying fabric softeners and cushion covers every week.
I think he said before him and Derek have saved savings an could move oot like that 🤌🤣🤣 he'll says never move but if he go choice of new build he'd take, we all would ma lovely so aye he's definitely got an addition it's constant spending or looking for next thing before evens he evening finished the first thing if ya get me ma lovely so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bought a lovely semi detached house not that far from him. £75k, single income, £249pm mortgage with a 20k deposit. I think he's right he could pay less HOWEVER he ain't ever gonna have 20k in his back pocket cos he spunks his money up a wall
He's got 20k worth of pumpkins and candy canes under his bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Absolutely no chance of him having £20k in cash 😂 but the sad thing is if he didn’t waste so much on shite he probably could! He thinks that expensive brands show his wealth when really - he’s deeply jealous of those with a front & back door.
They absolutely could have had a house deposit from when he started on this app. Easily! He started his insta, what, 4 years ago? If he had a brain in his head he could have made some money from brands and adverts and saved that cash as well as all the surplus they will have each month after rent and bills are paid. Instead he’s spunked it all on tat and has nothing to show for it really.

Reactions: 24
I work in community health in inner city london and honestly the social housing down here is indescribably bad - I routinely see families of 5+ people living in a home the size of his with worse damp no appliances rotten carpets the lot. I did the same job before I moved here in a place not far from maz and tbh it was heading the same way in that area. He’s want to think himself lucky those two even got that flat two grown adults very much capable of working full time 😠 no stigma should be attached at all to council housing but if he stopped buying shite and actually did save up for a mortgage on a small flat it would allow someone into that flat who actually cannot work and/or needs the assistance.

And the only reason the council don’t give a duck about him panelling and fablonning every surface is coz they are going to inevitably rip the lot down at some stage, did someone not say the close next to his was all boarded up 🤷🏻‍♀️

I normally don’t find mario too annoying but being lauded for showing off his council house and the next story is him showing off about £200 worth of untouched makeup that he won’t wear is really irritating when you see plenty in need of better housing 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I noticed he’s followed a company that sells Spanish cleaning products. He will be currently on the laptop looking at deals for him and Derek to goto Lloret de Mar next year, so sí.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I noticed he’s followed a company that sells Spanish cleaning products. He will be currently on the laptop looking at deals for him and Derek to goto Lloret de Mar next year, so sí.
We're going on a lays chips and budgie smugglers journey?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
We're going on a lays chips and budgie smugglers journey?!
He’ll have tae put an eleastic band aroond the base o his wee clitty. Try and fill them oot. If ya know ya know, and if ye don’t know get tae know!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Now now ma lovelies that’s nae way tae talk aboot the padded cell ae doom aka hmp cornton vale and if ye don’t know, get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AB1270F3-6EA8-4749-91ED-518C5ECDDD37.jpeg

I bet she’ll buy the Armani perfume special fae the holiday.

Can you imagine him let loose in Duty Free. bleeping rabid ma lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m seriously contemplating setting up a wee GoFund page tae get the boys tae Majorca. Can you imagine the pure gold content!

Both at the airport. On the plane with their wee booster seats. Mario losing his tit in the Spanish Spar. Doing outfit of the day every day. Creating that sunburnt look. The beige all inclusive buffet.

It’s endless possibilities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m seriously contemplating setting up a wee GoFund page tae get the boys tae Majorca. Can you imagine the pure gold content!

Both at the airport. On the plane with their wee booster seats. Mario losing his tit in the Spanish Spar. Doing outfit of the day every day. Creating that sunburnt look. The beige all inclusive buffet.

It’s endless possibilities
Noo I'd die 😂 I'd chip in to get them abroad! I can picture them going round on one of them tandem mobility scooters. Marion at the tapas restaurant trying to explain to the Spanish waiter what a shart card is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Noo I'd die 😂 I'd chip in to get them abroad! I can picture them going round on one of them tandem mobility scooters. Marion at the tapas restaurant trying to explain to the Spanish waiter what a shart card is.
Screaming at the poor waiter thinking the louder he shouts the more he’ll understand him 😂 doing a jobby in the sea and it going in Derek’s mouth, “Kevin and Perry” style 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario using Siri to translate “deep fried pizza”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.