Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t blame that bleeping Christmas nightmare oan us hen! You really shouldn’t have bothered 😂

He sounds like a put upon Mam. “I wasnae feeling it but I did it anyway fae the bairns”
And by extension, we coulda done without the assault on good taste that was 'plastic orange autumn' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So his "postcast" is with misfit maw 🤭
I can’t wait for this. Big shart stain on the passenger seat cos his ibs will be through the flairboards due to the anxiety of it aw. Getting a wee trip to the costa drive thru ordering a large hot chocolate even though sweet stuff isnae fur him. So aye. Absolutely cannae wait to see what incompressible pish he comes oot wae!!! 😂

Also I screamed at “joint owners” - whit? So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I loved how he said hes proud of what hes accomplished on THE App . I can relate as I am proud of what I accomplished on the Toon Blast App. Level 210 !
I must check THE APP for my candy crush scores maybe I'll be proud of them too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's with the American "Y'all" that's suddenly being added in his posts?!.
Stop being something you're not, you stupid man 🙄
That being said, he managed to spell it right 😂
Screenshot_20220527-071727_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a load of pish that Q&A was. I need to find out where he would get his mortgage if it would be CHEAPER than the council rent on a one bed shite hole in Beirut!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s so uneducated and unaware of the world that it’s actually scary.
I have someone at work like him. Thick as tit, just coasting through life stealing oxygen.

They hear snippets on the news and apply it to themselves with no context. A mortgage would be cheaper for a lot of people PRIVATELY renting. Not a council place though, that’s the point of social housing! bleeping imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So didn’t mention getting married in the 5 or 10 year plan question 🤨

he wishes away every day but never actually has anything he’s working toward or planning for. He’ll decide he wants to change something else in the flat soon, it’s literally the only thing he’s got.

Reactions: 23
When he splits up with derek, bet he hasn't even got the deposit for a flat. He'll be back at his aunties hoose, fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a load of pish that Q&A was. I need to find out where he would get his mortgage if it would be CHEAPER than the council rent on a one bed shite hole in Beirut!
He's working on 1980s mortgage prices bless him. Also as he spent all their savings on the flairs for the flat they don't own, where is the deposit money coming from? Gifted by the magic bank where mortgage rates are cheaper than cooncil rent?

Ah don't have any issue with cooncil hooses either, I just can't stand it when people claim they can afford to not live in them when it could go to someone who can't afford private rent or a mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.