Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's talking as if he left retail by choice... You were finished! 🙄

Screenshot_20220526-211931_Instagram.jpg

Pfftttt like that'll happen 😂

Screenshot_20220526-211922_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t blame that bleeping Christmas nightmare oan us hen! You really shouldn’t have bothered 😂

He sounds like a put upon Mam. “I wasnae feeling it but I did it anyway fae the bairns”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Did a Tattler send this one? 😂
Screenshot_20220526-213151_Instagram.jpg

Loves his job so much that he keeps wishing for the weekends. Aye ok Mario🙄
Screenshot_20220526-213201_Instagram.jpg

What's he done on "that app" to be proud of?. It's not like he's made money like Hinch 🙄
Screenshot_20220526-214403_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like the wee paisley prick myself wishing time away, but I cannae wait until we go oan the big 40th abroad holiday! I AM HERE FAE THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone ask him if he has halitosis 🤣

Oh and don't put this tit on us Marion. You loved every minute of it, you wank stain.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's only got a year to get a passport, now how the duck will he fill in the form correctly, get an acceptable pic taken. 😁 Where will they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least he’s admitted he’s achieved nothing in life
Imagine admitting to people you've achieved tit all during your life so far, but you're proud of certain things you've done on a bloody app aff your phone - how painfully embarrassing! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine admitting to people you've achieved tit all during your life so far, but you're proud of certain things you've done on a bloody app aff your phone - how painfully embarrassing! 🙈
My teenagers have achieved more than him! He really is an embarrassment

Reactions: 14
Oh here we go again about this mortgage shite, as if you could get one! Idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Marion hen, you and Derek aren’t “joint owners” of that flat, you’re both on the tenancy, you own fuckall, so there ✌🏻

Snidey wee bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He’s bloody delusional if he thinks a mortgage is much much cheaper than a 1 bed council flat in Beiruit 😂😂. He’s paying pittance and could no way afford a mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The last question posted by Mario himself. If it wasn't him, then they don't know the real Mario like we do.
Screenshot_20220526-224300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I loved how he said hes proud of what hes accomplished on THE App . I can relate as I am proud of what I accomplished on the Toon Blast App. Level 210 !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.