Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion popped into my head inspired by tonight’s meltdown, think orange Dior in the title is a recurring theme 😂:

Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Ma lovelies, oan this dayn of dawn, I've been oan a wee bronzer jurney, with not one, not two but THREE bronzers. So aye. And if youse don't know Charlotte Tilbury, then where the fuck have you been.
IMG_20220523_111208.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Now he’s earning money from Instagram I’m looking forward to Getting A Lift Part 2 - Tax evasion and extradition to Semichem to face his theft charges.

A220593C-342A-432E-8B09-7D5DB2BF8984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Babybail93

VIP Member
You know what would make the wee Cunt look bronzed? Getting on a fucking plane with the £200 he just wasted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Well good morning to youse aw. Hope youse aw love ma absolootley beautifuw blonzer, this is absolootley amazing for men especially, and women 🙄 (not ma quote) it's absolootley stunning, ma absolootle stapul, honestly you buy what you get, so aye. If youse aw find spores and mould in your wee compacts, that's fine, absolootley fucking fine, they keep for years, absolootle years. So aye, follow me for more make up advice, then youse can aw get tae know.
IMG_20220524_092621.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

mrsbucket

VIP Member
It's like an old school maths equation...

If Mario buys two Charlotte Tilbury bronzers, one Dior concealer and sixty-eight overpriced AMA wax melts, how big is his Klarna bill?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So to quote Marion in his recent video, it looks lovely on a night out, he never goes on a night out and the best one yet, it’s lovely at night on holiday, he’s never been on holiday.

Is he actually ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
His latest rambling stories came out over my Alexa in the kitchen. My daughter said “eurgh I can’t stand it when you listen to that Scottish woman. She’s so rough!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
B611199D-9BC1-4AC7-96DC-22BF6D913B7D.jpeg

Look where I happened to be passing on ma travels ma lovelies. The closes next door and over the back are all boarded up so not sure why his block isn’t. Long live the bumming fort! 🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
If youse don't
Screenshot_20220524-100525_Paint By Number.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-100512_Paint By Number.jpg
know how to youse eleventy different brawnzas this handy paint-by-numbers chart will help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
0F0CF9C2-F6F5-4351-A679-337CCBF3807C.jpeg
40DEA420-6B7F-46AD-A634-389F9DA1A1A6.png
That question wis clearly written by him - the send buttons no even been pressed oan that. He’s obviously bitter aboot his circumstances and manages tae get a wee dig in aboot his brothers new build anaw. Imagine being almost 40 and thinking that £300 a month is expensive compared tae a mortgage. Delusional, jealous wee fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m seriously contemplating setting up a wee GoFund page tae get the boys tae Majorca. Can you imagine the pure gold content!

Both at the airport. On the plane with their wee booster seats. Mario losing his shit in the Spanish Spar. Doing outfit of the day every day. Creating that sunburnt look. The beige all inclusive buffet.

It’s endless possibilities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Okay so the only thing I took away from that video is that mario needs to slow down and breathe before he speaks because he’s in such a rush to say what he’s got to say that his words come out scrambled.

My personal favourite being “you cannae live life geein everybody the same tarnish on the brush”

🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49