Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh am here early! Party time, al organise the joos n criss, kick yer slippers aff hens n join the bespoke fun. But only til hawf 7 coz after that it’s bedtime xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Brilliant 👏 🤣

He's so far behind on everything. The whole world knew about Belfast. Get to know, Mario! 🙄

I think he's a bit down today after watching that video. Dropping the f bomb umpty dozen times, moaning he's tired, moaning about doing content.
Walk away from it Mario, because you're either using our words on how your content is boring, or you've suddenly realised yourself.
Your potty mouth won't make you a brand rep now, because no company wants that type on board 👎
Screenshot_20220521-114827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aww he’s tired didums Probably to with with his shite diet. And I’m sorry but has he got a towelette t shirt on. Looks like something my mum dried me of with on the beach in the 80s 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oor Marion is absolutely sweary this morning!
2 hours to clean a bedsit that doesn’t need cleaning cos you gut it every day 🥴
84C44A5A-46A2-4E21-99A0-953DF1AE9FDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Had to run here as quickly as poss, to thank Mario on oor Ken’s behalf. He must be over the moon on the dayn of dawn that Marion has mentioned, nay praised, his little known movie “Belfast”! I tell ya lawds, Sir Kenny B will be beaming that Mario is chanting him on fra’ the rooftops!! so humbled he deigned tay watch a wee filum aboot mine and Ken’s wee home village! PS If you don’t ken Ken, get til ken Ken! 🥔💙. PPS Forgot to say thanks from another fellow villager of mine, Jamie Doonan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have no issue with swearing. It neither bothers or offends me. However he was the one that kicked off with swearing oan his page as his niece is on it. Then consistently effs and Jeff’s all over the place. Swearing is fine, hypocrisy isn’t! Glad I’ve got that aff ma bleeping chest 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nay wonder he's tired with all the tit he eats

Mario, you bell end go to the quacks for a checkup.

281637074_1148495799328253_4680528676361453440_n.jpg
281648394_1235803300582632_3238892445027932607_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh ma lovelies she really is s nasty wee fucker, the stories🤔.
Is she on her periods😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's about 3 different accents he's using in this video 😂 Actings not for you princess, so don't give yourself any ideas

Screenshot_20220521-120730_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This cheeky duck doesn’t know the meaning of shattered, he does NOT A SAUSAGE

Who does he think he’s appealing to???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had to run here as quickly as poss, to thank Mario on oor Ken’s behalf. He must be over the moon on the dayn of dawn that Marion has mentioned, nay praised, his little known movie “Belfast”! I tell ya lawds, Sir Kenny B will be beaming that Mario is chanting him on fra’ the rooftops!! so humbled he deigned tay watch a wee filum aboot mine and Ken’s wee home village! PS If you don’t ken Ken, get til ken Ken! 🥔💙. PPS Forgot to say thanks from another fellow villager of mine, Jamie Doonan
He'll come on here and see "Sir Kennth B", then think who's that the Tattlers mentioned?!. That's how backward he is in the real world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so glad that Marion told us about that little known golden globe and academy award nominated film Belfast. Might give it a watch now…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah’d never heard ah this film he’s talking about so ah googled it. 80s cult classic that wis released in 1991 and the lead is meant tae be Liverpudlian in New York so why he’s dain a Southern American meets Cockney accent ah don’t ken.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This proves he has no friends. Says he not going be on the app this weekend. Then goes on to show us what he’s watching, still talking shite etc. I mean surely you’d be messaging your friends or whatever not talking absolute tit on the app for no reason. I know what I’m trying to say ma lovelies but I think I’ve turned into Marion waffle. Sorry 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Swears again on the app that his niece watches!
He guts the bedsit which dosnae need doing, well don't do it then Maz.
Doesn't want to be on the app that he gets paid from!
He got sucked into buying from that app TicToc - not ma saying - that he doesna watch!

and he canna talk about his work?
Does he work at MI5?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marion’s such a loser. I’m also without my boyfriend this week but am I sitting in my bed in my dressing gown, no way. Out for drinks last night and off to a wee spa and lunch later. Life is wasted on him - we all manage to keep our homes clean hun and still have a life you absolute moron

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Does he wear brown eyeshadow or is his skin just that bad! Considering his skin routine is so important 🙄 it looks awful! So lifeless, he really needs to try some decent food and water!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.