Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in disbelief the importance these people place upon themselves. Who in their right mind thinks anyone is interested in listening to an hour of just chatting shite from a trio of complete nobodies? Marion being the ‘special guest’ - the life story, like some celeb.
They all seem as deluded as eachother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder why he agreed to do it. Mind boggles
Cos top 🐍 Ma R talked him into it by pretending to be his pal.

She’s really funny in a terrifying way. She sat in the back of the social mama’s one too, for no particular reason than to make all the eye rolling expressions most of the viewers were doing, then proceeded to drop wee hate bombs in her stories after. As the huns like to say: ‘she’s a vibe!’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cos top 🐍 Ma R talked him into it by pretending to be his pal.

She’s really funny in a terrifying way. She sat in the back of the social mama’s one too, for no particular reason than to make all the eye rolling expressions most of the viewers were doing, then proceeded to drop wee hate bombs in her stories after. As the huns like to say: ‘she’s a vibe!’
Oh can you link me this other video where she sat in the back? She is a proper snake, you could tell she didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 9
That Rendell bleep is filth tae look at. She reminds me of a fat little Mi aff that moomins cartoon. She was a nasty bleep an’all

6DC83EC7-262D-459E-A855-F90573BFCC21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think he's having a shot at being an influencer, monetizing his account. Hence the lappy and hilarious ads.
I’ve never wanted to see someone crash and burn as much as him. Even Hinch, and I bleeping hate that bleep with a vengeance!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly if these people crawl up each other’s arse any further they’ll disappear 🤣🤮.
Imagine your life being so sad, piterful, empty..... let's cut to the chase. Wank!!!! You'd be excited or starstruck from meeting Maz!!!

These people walk amongst us. It's terrifying when you think too much about it.

I’m still in disbelief the importance these people place upon themselves. Who in their right mind thinks anyone is interested in listening to an hour of just chatting shite from a trio of complete nobodies? Marion being the ‘special guest’ - the life story, like some celeb.
They all seem as deluded as eachother.
Micheal Aspel (showing my age there) and Piers Morgan ain't got tit on these folk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now he’s earning money from Instagram I’m looking forward to Getting A Lift Part 2 - Tax evasion and extradition to Semichem to face his theft charges.

A220593C-342A-432E-8B09-7D5DB2BF8984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I mean why’s he got bags? He works 2 hours a week, no kids, and always getting a solid 15 hours sleep cause he goes bed at 7pm so aye. Am crabbit because my toddler had me up at 3am and 4am 🙃 but had to get this day done as it’s half term! Marion only reason you have bags is cause your shite diet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We all know the real reason
If you don’t know then get tae know and if you don’t get tae know then you don’t need to know. So si.
I have three words… Out. Of. Date.
Cue his mafia giving him tit loads of useless advice…. Drink some water hen. I have a new marionism…. So l’eau.
I’ll get my coat….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He doesn't even wear makeup he's shown us all that unused. He's just trying to up his engagement for his not his job on the app. All his followers are women and he's got nothing else to add because all the areas of his life are about as exciting as a morgue

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.