Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been taken from his actual height angle? Or does the sad bleep get doon on her knees tae take a boujee bed picture? Wanker

7F15DF22-FFC8-4774-BE37-4DFFAE025991.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has this been taken from his actual height angle? Or does the sad bleep get doon on her knees tae take a boujee bed picture? Wanker

View attachment 1304858
I really do, and l think it takes him ages to take pictures.
I always picture him setting out things like his makeup display, his cleaning products so methodically that l could have vacuumed my whole house. That's what they were saying on that documentary about influencers. They put so much pressure on themselves, the silly fools 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I always picture him setting out things like his makeup display, his cleaning products so methodically that l could have vacuumed my whole house. That's what they were saying on that documentary about influencers. They put so much pressure on themselves, the silly fools 🙄
It’s always extra funny in his case, because you know he’s spent ages staging it, and it still always misses the mark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here's a question for you all.
I was thinking last night how he never mentioned Derek in that postcast. Has he ever said or wrote in his posts that he loves him?!.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was thinking last night how he never mentioned Derek in that postcast. Has he ever said or wrote in his posts that he loves him?!.
it’s a shame as Derek seems really lovely and he’s quite nice on the eye too.

Reactions: 12
Which would be fine if it was his actual fuhl time joab and was getting paid for it but alas, he’s no.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope. Not that I’ve ever seen or heard. Mario is a selfish little witch. Ugly as sin, with a nasty heart. God knows why Derek is with him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Very telling. Also crazy that he has absolutely no goal or dream to actually marry Derek even though he’s always blabbing on about it. Imagine having no goals or plans in life? It’s depressing as hell.

Reactions: 14
I love tae hate socialmama and Mario as they make me feel like I’ve got my life in order. So misfit maw needs to edit these videos down a wee bit 🥺. 1 hour??? Come on to duck. Nobody has time for that pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s always extra funny in his case, because you know he’s spent ages staging it, and it still always misses the mark 😂
And no matter how many filters he puts on, or how many pictures of the window he takes the place still looks dark and dingy. I bet in real life it's like being in a cave

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And no matter how many filters he puts on, or how many pictures of the window he takes the place still looks dark and dingy. I bet in real life it's like being in a cave
Nothing about it is cosy, and it could be lovely and cosy as he always bangs on about, but he has to follow the out of date trends

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a lot of veg to chop last night, so I managed to force myself to watch the whole thing. God it was LONG. Misfit needs to rethink this schtick, cos the two I’ve managed to endure (Mario and socialmama.xo) have been boring, repetitive and indulgent. I’ve only survived watching them cos of Sunday night veg prep 😆

Before I watched it, I thought Mario was sometimes annoying and inconsistent, but mostly an endearing oddball.

Having watched him talk about himself for an hour though, I just can’t bring myself to feel anything but disdain. His fleeting fancy with mental health - that he cured himself with one DM. His fondness for grief tourism. The misplaced admiration for his own former retail career. The bizarre interpretation of friendship.

But the main thing was him doubling down on how he seems to think his insta content is a selfless gift to the world, that he does despite hating it and suffering from it.

It’s just baffling to see a grown man in middle age envelop himself in the waffling rhetoric of a 15 year old lassie. That false equivalence of his mental health struggles and loss of loved ones. My jaw actually dropped when he talked a lot how it affected HIM when a second friend got cancer. He now uses this as an excuse to not work, plan, save, dream. The whole live in the moment nonsense is laughable when he doesn’t live in any moment, he seems to hate them all!

I felt quite sickened to be honest.
I am living for this post hen! 👏 Chantin you oan fae the rooftops xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a snoop at the insta of that sour puss in the back seat (not heard of her before).. seen she got a full bathroom makeover gifted by a company.. bet oor Mario was foaming at the mouth with jealousy. Straight on the blower to the council ‘look am ripping this bathroom oot whether youse give me permission or not! I’ve got an insta page to keep up! Don’t youse know who I am!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.