Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here since he got his wooden (viynalll) flairs doon. Deleted ma account (TheNiceBeardMan)

How's he still spending so much money on such shite? Imagine what a nice house he could get. Surely naeboady aspires to live in a wee rough coooncil flat? It's ridiculous behaviour, he's no right in the heed.
Welcome back oan the jurnee hen, he’s fine if you didn’t know, he’s totally fine, doesnae want to move, but he could like that (clicks strangler fingers) if he wannae too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of all the things I could have landed on when I was scrolling across his car interview thingy was him saying Instagram is no ma joab 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of all the things I could have landed on when I was scrolling across his car interview thingy was him saying Instagram is no ma joab 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But noo he wants it to be his joab!? And he regrets not taking up aw those offers since he’s been on his journey? So aye….😕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If ‘this app’ is his job noo, does he have to have a listing on companies house? 🧐 Not sure how it works to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No. He would need to be a company to need a company house listing
And a hoose. He will be listed with companies bedsit ma darling 💋
In all seriousness if he is making insta profit he needs to make himself a limited company and get on companies house cause they won’t be impressed if he’s getting undeclared income. So aye. Be more than just klarna on his ass for avoiding tax.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine having to massage his doughy, sweaty flesh 🤢 not enough tea in China my lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wait a bespoke minute…. Was he not booked in with a physio?? Is Bruce a physio? I need answers.
Edited to say… anyone else want to know what Bruce’s ‘and more…’ is 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought he said physio too. Pretty sure Physiotherapists don’t crack necks and backs? That’s a Chiropractor and certainly not the local massage therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought he said physio too. Pretty sure Physiotherapists don’t crack necks and backs? That’s a Chiropractor and certainly not the local massage therapist.
Bet Bruce has proudly got his BTec PE certificate on the wall of his “surgery” in the shed at the bottom of his Maw’s garden

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lovelies am no being funny but am sitting here cheesing that a comment I wrote well it was for a thread suggestion but regardless off what it was it’s got 35 (I think) reactions/likes! That’s it. I’ve made it. I’ve got into double figures on a reaction. Feel like an influencer now 💃🏻 Yaldi.. anyway just properly catching up. Life’s got in the way today. It’s been a hot emotional minute but it’s all good. Am away to go catch up. Tons of love. NN x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also if you look at that guys insta…wee bit weird! Would I duck go to a person who posts pics of their dinner on the buisness page

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll bet he let oot a big Shart when he got his back cracked! Poor Bruce will be spending his night cleaning shite aff the white walls!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.