Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's literally just gave away exactly where he stays 🙈 lastest Instagram story... I know exactly where his bespoke shart smelling safe place is now💎 doesn't want people known but he kinda does no way would post that or even car place he passed by yesterday... Such a hypocrite and fickle..also how he does not want to get out of here I do not know.. crumbling building, paths, pot holes, metal boarded up flats, overgrown green, smashed windows.. defo going the green eye with his brother getting a nice new build.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannae believe he puts that flat on a pedestal when it’s in such a tit hole. It couldn’t be more obvious he would love a new build but he cannae be bothered to save up for one. He clearly would love the family life and adopt some human wanes but again that would mean him saving and moving which he just cannae do. So aye, chicken little sort it oot luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Judging from the bits I've seen on here, you couldn't pay me enough to live in those flats. He's not right in the head to want to stay in them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do we think chicken little is Maz? Have they posted here? What have I missed 🤔

Reactions: 6
He's literally just gave away exactly where he stays 🙈 lastest Instagram story... I know exactly where his bespoke shart smelling safe place is now💎 doesn't want people known but he kinda does no way would post that or even car place he passed by yesterday... Such a hypocrite and fickle..also how he does not want to get out of here I do not know.. crumbling building, paths, pot holes, metal boarded up flats, overgrown green, smashed windows.. defo going the green eye with his brother getting a nice new build.
Palais de Paisley ma wee hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We all know the real reason
Thought he’d been following AWWW THE MAKE UP INFLUENCERS on Instagram FUR YEARS. Has he not made out that he knows Jamie G from her benefit days. Mario seriously couldn’t tell his arse from his elbow, honestly what a sad little man he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does that mean we are all aff oan a new concealer and under eye routine jurnee?
pack yaw bags … literally

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hen, your concealer is cakey because it's probably gone off, nothing to do with needing a new regime - it's all due to the fact you buy in large quantities, start things, forget you have them or get bored of them, meaning you don't finish the items and they're sat there, with the rest of the 1800 products, building bacteria. 🤢

STOP PRETENDING TO ASK FOR ADVICE FOR CONTENT, AND STOP LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO SPEND ON YET MORE PRODUCTS YOU DON'T PISSING NEED - JUST USE WHAT YOU HAVE, BIN IT AND BUY NEW.

Jesus FUCKEN Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So aye ..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When I see chicken little I just think of Jared (littlest chicken) from TikTok lol I’ll need to get to know now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hen, your concealer is cakey because it's probably gone off, nothing to do with needing a new regime - it's all due to the fact you buy in large quantities, start things, forget you have them or get bored of them, meaning you don't finish the items and they're sat there, with the rest of the 1800 products, building bacteria. 🤢

STOP PRETENDING TO ASK FOR ADVICE FOR CONTENT, AND STOP LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO SPEND ON YET MORE PRODUCTS YOU DON'T PISSING NEED - JUST USE WHAT YOU HAVE, BIN IT AND BUY NEW.

Jesus FUCKEN Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So aye ..... 😂
Do you mean "So eye"?

• Haha
Bloody hell he's looking very old and bloated
Wow! He genuinely looks older than my dad there (who's got nearly 20 years on Mario), and he's not using a million skincare products, swears by face mists or pretending to know how to use make up, and he also spends a lot of time outdoors and abroad in the sun, works longer hours in a more stressful job and definitely isn't in bed by 9pm.

• Haha
THREAD SUGGESTION

cleaning with Mario #68 — you get what you buy so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I watched the whole thing, it was a load of tit. I think the first 50 minutes was him being asked a question and then them cutting him off for directions. The fact that he knew where to go, from all his bus journeys, so aye. There was nothing we didn't already know. The only thing we found out from that wee car journey, was that there was a kp dry roasted nut sat in the back, who I wouldnae be surprised is the back stabbing friend. Then the woman in the front, who I thought was having a stroke because her mouth was flapping all over the shop, but she was just starstruck, so aye. Then the fat little Ronnie Corbett himself, he's really filling out his powdered, baby blue, primark tracksuit isn't he? I can't believe after a few years oan this app, he's only now beginning his influencer journey. As usual, too late to the party. Also, slagging off Costa cold drinks while drinking a Costa cold drink? Little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I watched the whole thing, it was a load of tit. I think the first 50 minutes was him being asked a question and then them cutting him off for directions. The fact that he knew where to go, from all his bus journeys, so aye. There was nothing we didn't already know. The only thing we found out from that wee car journey, was that there was a kp dry roasted nut sat in the back, who I wouldnae be surprised is the back stabbing friend. Then the woman in the front, who I thought was having a stroke because her mouth was flapping all over the shop, but she was just starstruck, so aye. Then the fat little Ronnie Corbett himself, he's really filling out his powdered, baby blue, primark tracksuit isn't he? I can't believe after a few years oan this app, he's only now beginning his influencer journey. As usual, too late to the party. Also, slagging off Costa cold drinks while drinking a Costa cold drink? Little witch.
KP dry roasted nut has ended me 🤣🤣 This should be in the wiki for a round up of his postcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wunnir if his brother is posting somewhere on some app how proud he is of the postcast that isnae a postcast like Maz does wae him 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been on here since he got his wooden (viynalll) flairs doon. Deleted ma account (TheNiceBeardMan)

How's he still spending so much money on such shite? Imagine what a nice house he could get. Surely naeboady aspires to live in a wee rough coooncil flat? It's ridiculous behaviour, he's no right in the heed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.