Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting on the good morning post, lets get this week done, mop kick into a bank holiday usual tit. Cause he’s so stressed and tired and needs a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times does he have to bring this subject up?.
The more you mention it, it obviously does still bother you, so it's your issue and no one else's.

View attachment 1303946
Was just coming on to say ☝
I don’t know how often we need to hear the same old drivel. Either get on with it or duck off this app altogether. You would think he was held at gun point to post. Truth is he’s only jumping on the mental health bandwagon. It’s Monday, ma wean (non furry) has covid and I’m crabbit!!

#NewProfilePic
Beautiful hen 😘

Reactions: 19
There’s the big newish B&M at Helen St Asda but defo not a Home Bargains. Surely he’s not walked away along there tho. That’s some trek!
Just looked it up. He’d be the best part of 3 hours to walk there and back. No bother Pinocchio! View attachment 1303917
That's definately where he's headed . That's Moss Heights in the distance. A new B&M beside Asda but definitely no Home Bargains.

Reactions: 13
#NewProfilePic
His heed looks like a piece of Lego! 😲

So aye.... 😂

The only jurnee ahh wunt to see this abzalooote idiot gan oon is being shoved head first into a wheelie bin and left there until he realises what a head he is and how he needs to sort himself out once and for all - same applies with Beggy, only her feet wouldn't get in a bin! 🙄 🛥 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Turned down tv presenting ffs who does this wee fanny think he’s kidding. Can you imagine these two plums presenting? Hoddit and Doddit’s Saturday night takeaway 🤦‍♀️ Nah to be honest wee deek would actually be much better than Mario because he has a personality and he’s a wee honey 🍯
Mario would have a sour look on his mush as you can see as he’s a jealous wee witch and would be seething at Derek being the better presenter and looking like a wee ride in his suit 🥰 while Mario would look like he’s being laid to rest ⚰
He would also pissed off at viewers winning computations because again he’s a jealous wee witch. This little fantasy is as close to presenting as he will ever get, turned down tv ffs hahahahhaha pull the other one Walter Mitty, this guy really does live in a complete fantasy. I reckon both they birds in the car are tattlers, I really think they done that postcast for a laugh. I think they knew he would come out with some belters and they were quite right 😂 TURNED DOWN TV 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Turned down tv presenting ffs who does this wee fanny think he’s kidding. Can you imagine these two plums presenting? Hoddit and Doddit’s Saturday night takeaway 🤦‍♀️ Nah to be honest wee deek would actually be much better than Mario because he has a personality and he’s a wee honey 🍯
Mario would have a sour look on his mush as you can see as he’s a jealous wee witch and would be seething at Derek being the better presenter and looking like a wee ride in his suit 🥰 while Mario would look like he’s being laid to rest ⚰
He would also pissed off at viewers winning computations because again he’s a jealous wee witch. This little fantasy is as close to presenting as he will ever get, turned down tv ffs hahahahhaha pull the other one Walter Mitty, this guy really does live in a complete fantasy. I reckon both they birds in the car are tattlers, I really think they done that postcast for a laugh. I think they knew he would come out with some belters and they were quite right 😂 TURNED DOWN TV 😂😂😂😂😂
In the words of Alan Partridge, he couldn't present a cat (not ma quote)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched parts of the postcast 😆 there is no way that I could watch somebody talking for an hour purely about themselves but I did watch some.
He spoke better than he does when he is talking in to his phone, not half as many ermmmms which really gets on my wires.
He was clearly enjoying talking about himself for all that time, it was a lot of me,me, me barely a mention of Deek.
He also needs to get his glasses tightened cos they were constantly slipping down and he was pushing them back on, or is that the fault of his nose 👃 🤔 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still sat here wondering what aw tha make up is for.

We know he dusnae use it when he’s aff shopping. It’s no for polishing truncheons. He dusnae use it for postcast appearances.

Put us out of our misery Mario! Are you an easily-influenced cocknose who thinks it makes you look wealthy or do you actually use it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Still sat here wondering what aw tha make up is for.

We know he dusnae use it when he’s aff shopping. It’s no for polishing truncheons. He dusnae use it for postcast appearances.

Put us out of our misery Mario! Are you an easily-influenced cocknose who thinks it makes you look wealthy or do you actually use it?!
I think he occasionally sits in his boudoir and puts it on, then washes it off. Doesn't go out at all, so doesn't use it. He fake tanned for the avamay party, don't think he wore make up to that and if you don't wear make up to a party when would you wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just found Palais de Paisley on Google maps. duck me what a hovel! Why did he not cash in and buy a house? Literally at the end of the street there are some lovely Scottish houses. No wonder the council wants these pulled down, bet all the residents are furious Palais de Paisley will be still standing 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just found Palais de Paisley on Google maps. duck me what a hovel! Why did he not cash in and buy a house? Literally at the end of the street there are some lovely Scottish houses. No wonder the council wants these pulled down, bet all the residents are furious Palais de Paisley will be still standing 🤮
I had a cheeky look as well. His block is literally the worst block out of a road of already massive tit holes. That takes quiet some doing!

I don’t understand the reasoning of knocking the others down, but leaving his standing when it is the biggest eyesore on the street

Maybe a tattler works at the council and made sure his didn’t get demolished, so he has to spend all of eternity there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had a cheeky look as well. His block is literally the worst block out of a road of already massive tit holes. That takes quiet some doing!

I don’t understand the reasoning of knocking the others down, but leaving his standing when it is the biggest eyesore on the street
it makes me wonder whether he’s kicked off with the council and got his own way. I’m sure the council would of re-housed him in a better location.

Reactions: 9
He said on the postcast that the flats have been there for 80 odd years without any maintenance. Yet another bullshit lie.
They’ve had new windows, central heating, kitchens, electrics rewired, roughcasting. Im positive the landings will have been painted etc at some point too. That’s what I know off the top of my head from Renfrewshire Councils maintenance plans (I worked there in another life).
Why would you lie about crap like this? Does he honestly think his flats look exactly as they did when they were built?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had a lot of veg to chop last night, so I managed to force myself to watch the whole thing. God it was LONG. Misfit needs to rethink this schtick, cos the two I’ve managed to endure (Mario and socialmama.xo) have been boring, repetitive and indulgent. I’ve only survived watching them cos of Sunday night veg prep 😆

Before I watched it, I thought Mario was sometimes annoying and inconsistent, but mostly an endearing oddball.

Having watched him talk about himself for an hour though, I just can’t bring myself to feel anything but disdain. His fleeting fancy with mental health - that he cured himself with one DM. His fondness for grief tourism. The misplaced admiration for his own former retail career. The bizarre interpretation of friendship.

But the main thing was him doubling down on how he seems to think his insta content is a selfless gift to the world, that he does despite hating it and suffering from it.

It’s just baffling to see a grown man in middle age envelop himself in the waffling rhetoric of a 15 year old lassie. That false equivalence of his mental health struggles and loss of loved ones. My jaw actually dropped when he talked a lot how it affected HIM when a second friend got cancer. He now uses this as an excuse to not work, plan, save, dream. The whole live in the moment nonsense is laughable when he doesn’t live in any moment, he seems to hate them all!

I felt quite sickened to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I had a lot of veg to chop last night, so I managed to force myself to watch the whole thing. God it was LONG. Misfit needs to rethink this schtick, cos the two I’ve managed to endure (Mario and socialmama.xo) have been boring, repetitive and indulgent. I’ve only survived watching them cos of Sunday night veg prep 😆

Before I watched it, I thought Mario was sometimes annoying and inconsistent, but mostly an endearing oddball.

Having watched him talk about himself for an hour though, I just can’t bring myself to feel anything but disdain. His fleeting fancy with mental health - that he cured himself with one DM. His fondness for grief tourism. The misplaced admiration for his own former retail career. The bizarre interpretation of friendship.

But the main thing was him doubling down on how he seems to think his insta content is a selfless gift to the world, that he does despite hating it and suffering from it.

It’s just baffling to see a grown man in middle age envelop himself in the waffling rhetoric of a 15 year old lassie. That false equivalence of his mental health struggles and loss of loved ones. My jaw actually dropped when he talked a lot how it affected HIM when a second friend got cancer. He now uses this as an excuse to not work, plan, save, dream. The whole live in the moment nonsense is laughable when he doesn’t live in any moment, he seems to hate them all!

I felt quite sickened to be honest.
THIS 🙌 🙌 🙌
I actually think Misfit was like 🤯 and that’s saying something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I’m more astounded that he, actually for once so si, managed to spell their correctly 😂
And what was that drivel 😂 fuksakes he is deluded isn’t he. Stupid wee idiot.
The “their” stood out for me too. How bad must someone’s general literacy be that strangers notice when you actually spell a word correctly? 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just noticed competition has been autocorrected to computations and it wouldnae let me edit it lovelies 😂😂 Just had to clarify that ma brain is ma brain and my skull doesnae contain one o thon brick hard poached eggs moira squeezes out when he’s squatting over his morning guacamole toast and so forth. I know this message doesnae really make sense but it’s all keeping in with the theme o mario. Confusing and puzzling and downright bizarre mwah tunsla luv 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.