Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma Rendall being there made it very hard to watch. Shes a wee wifey and all she did was heave that bosom about and make faces, chug on her vape and roar in the background.
I think it would have been more watchable had she not been there.
I actually wanted to hear what he had to say.
There was barely a mention of Derek. The no life plan or even a 5 year plan is actually sad to hear.
Who doesn't want to even think about a holiday or buying a car, spending time with friends in summer, getting married or doing something nice with your partner. He has nothing at all. I know he's a wee fud but I did feel sorry for him. He hasn't a clue about how regular people go about having a life.

Life is happening while he's sitting in a flat in his pjs getting cosy.
He thinks those Scottish women are his friends and they aren't. They are nasty cows who treat him like dirt. I don't know the mhairi woman but rendall, she's a snake.
Mario when you're reading here next, please do yourself a favour and ditch her.

I was embarrassed for him saying they don't drive. I dont know any men that can't drive. Not one!
Driving would change their life. They could be all over Scotland out and about, they might even venture over the border to England!

The ahip has sailed for monetising insta. All he needed was 2 years of content. Doing what the others were whilst the going was good and then buying himself a house outright.
I dont get why he didn't even try. Hinch gave him the leg up and he could have made Hay while the sun shone. He had a lottery ticket that he was too lazy to cash in.
That brought a tear to my eye hen. Youse are no aw trolls.

In all seriousness, you’re spot on but I don’t think it’s that he couldn’t be bothered but rather he’s no clue and didn’t know what he should have been doing. That being said, I’m sure he could’ve got some tips from Oor Soph or even managed to get an agent who would help. But he didnae so that’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why are they all cozy in bed at 8.30 ffs! He’s like a little old man 👴

and he’s looking forward to a wee holiday? Really Mario. What do you have planned? All cozy with sweet treats?? Cause it certainly aint a street party or BBQ in your back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In bed this early. What a miserable bastard he is.

Yeah, l bet you'd drop Derek in a heartbeat if something better came along, wouldn't ya Mario!. I hope at some point he sees how much you've used him and he bins you first.
Screenshot_20220529-203106_Instagram.jpg

And get Rayn some toys and she'll not want your stupid ribbons, you dick!

Reactions: 28
The kids are still playing out and he's in bed. The light coming through the bedroom window looks like it's first thing in the morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where the duck is he walking to? There’s defo no B&M on paisley road west 😂
I was baffled with that! He looked like he was walking through Ralston heading towards Cardonald and there is no B an M and home bargains that way I’m sure 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where the duck is he walking to? There’s defo no B&M on paisley road west 😂
Nearest one I know is actually in Linwood at the phoenix isn't that miles out from him 🤣 also just seen he's said he need this holiday coming up needs a break... From what? D.i.y or having the runs everyday for past 10 year?

I was baffled with that! He looked like he was walking through Ralston heading towards Cardonald and there is no B an M and home bargains that way I’m sure 🤔
He's probably recorded then stopped and turned other way doesn't want to jeopardize his safety ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
bring on the long weekend so he can do exactly like he does every other day, duck all. he works 2 hours a day polishing truncheons, its hardly baw breaking work.
I bet he'd love tae polish that poor lads truncheon if he got haf a chance (the singer a cannae remember he's name)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannae believe he doesn’t have a 5yr plan to at least learn to drive. Two grown men catching the McGill’s.. Derek was military wasn’t he? They pay for your lessons and test so wonder why he didn’t take that up? Maz if (when) you read here get yourself some lessons booked hen.. they cost about £30 p/h here but am sure it’s like a fiver an hour in Beirut so aye.. maybe use your takeaway budget

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Them gifted nana flowers will be behind the kitchen door by the weekend, nay debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is he actually making out that he walked to Linwood? That’s the only place I can think of anywhere near him that has both 😂

Derek was military wasn’t he?
Naw, ma lovely, there’s a wee bespoke cadet centre just alang the road from them that am sure Deek went to a few times a la playgroup.

Please dinnae start Marionette tho, av no got the patience for an army wife jurnee. If he thinks Mother Rendall is his pal and cannae see she’s a wee 🐍, he’d get served up as a Castlevecchi main course with the wives 💀

• Haha
Why were they in bed by 8:40pm? 😲 It's bright outside and they're tucked in, all warum and cosy - ffs! 😂 it's been chilly here, but not enough to want to cosy up, they need to get a bleeping grip! And why can't he wait for the long weekend? He does duck all - will probably go for food, order in food, cook tit food or go shopping, probably all of those things.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The kids are still playing out and he's in bed. The light coming through the bedroom window looks like it's first thing in the morning!!
It’s still light now. I couldn’t even get the kids to bed as it was so light outside but there’s tweedle dum and tweedle Dee wrapped up aww cosy 🙄

• Haha
There’s the big newish B&M at Helen St Asda but defo not a Home Bargains. Surely he’s not walked away along there tho. That’s some trek!
Just looked it up. He’d be the best part of 3 hours to walk there and back. No bother Pinocchio!
2D02AA48-7EC0-4539-9194-C2774BC67D5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He needs to watch a documentary that's just been on BBC3 about Instagram and it's influencers/followers, and how they buy their fake followers. It's definitely lifted the lid on influencers and the stress they put themselves under.

Reactions: 15
How many times does he have to bring this subject up?.
The more you mention it, it obviously does still bother you, so it's your issue and no one else's.

Screenshot_20220529-223435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t bring masel to watch the postcast, I’ve nae got the strength the noo , but can just picture the scene … Mario’s five hairs blowing wildly in the breeze seen as every windae was surely wide open to avoid the build up of death breath while the three of them chat pure shite … maybe I need to get tae know so aye and give it a wee listen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.