Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the car crash… how embarrassing! Making out like he was one of the first home cleaning accounts and one of the first to get big.. there was accounts around years before hinch! Actually mortified at that ‘interview’.. talking about fame and tv - 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
B1B3EC15-A42B-4668-A6FA-FA5B62937EF5.jpeg
Because am a nosy auld cow I went oan the hunt for auld posts about him being sacked and found this wan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Right, I’m watching the postcast just now. I have no sympathy for him. He loves the sound of his own voice.
Emma is absolutely a Tattler. This is her reaction when he’s talking about his MeNtAl HeLf.
He’s going on about the friend that passed and then the one who had the brain tumour. Oh My God! That’s not his story to tell. Has he ever even went to visit the girl?🤬

edit to add Emma’s reaction 🤣
F5B635F0-41BE-4D0C-BF43-ED4CDCA1EE50.jpeg
6B815351-01BA-4132-98E6-6923C931835E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how Maz regularly refers to tattle when he himself made an account and posted in this thread. Genuinely though tattle aside where are these trolls and the hate coming from? His inbox is firmly shut. So it’s clear he’s chanting about here. Talk about clutching at straws for content, wasn’t enough using that poor lady Natalie who passed, he proceeded to use her mum too. Followed by those ghastly TikTok’s. As always no thought for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Turned doon presentin joabs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nae bother you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Billy Bullshiter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rumour had it since Marion claimed covid was a blessing and cleared her debt that a Martin Lewis type programme was in the works for her. However, it never materialised after they seen the monstrosity that was candy cane lane in October.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right, I’m watching the postcast just now. I have no sympathy for him. He loves the sound of his own voice.
Emma is absolutely a Tattler. This is her reaction when he’s talking about his MeNtAl HeLf.
He’s going on about the friend that passed and then the one who had the brain tumour. Oh My God! That’s not his story to tell. Has he ever even went to visit the girl?🤬

edit to add Emma’s reaction 🤣
View attachment 1304041View attachment 1304042
Is he also forgetting that after using the girl's mum's death for more sympathy likes he immediately went on to make those crass coffin videos for the vile app and proceeded to share them on 'this app' over and over again when a pathetic few shared his story. I feel for her family and real friends potentially having to hear him bang on and on about it for engagement (and never in a way that is useful for awareness or fundraising - just a 'poor Mario' moment).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is he also forgetting that after using the girl's mum's death for more sympathy likes he immediately went on to make those crass coffin videos for the vile app and proceeded to share them on 'this app' over and over again when a pathetic few shared his story. I feel for her family and real friends potentially having to hear him bang on and on about it for engagement (and never in a way that is useful for awareness or fundraising - just a 'poor Mario' moment).
Ugh l remember that with the coffin videos. Those are the moments when l remind myself what a horrible, insensitive, narcissist he really is.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.