Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah couldnae listen to that full postcast ma lovelies, 3 fannys in a car stoap the McGills No7 bus im aff😂
I watched about first ten minutes, he makes it sound like Linwood is away out in the sticks, god knows how he managed to venture to East Kilbride. Probably went to the doctors thinking he would need jags for travelling to EK.

Out of the three of them Marion seemed to be the less annoying! 😳

Dis that make me an influencer if I’ve influenced you to put ma screen grab as your profile also 😂 You’re mair than welcome ma lovelie, can ah just say it looks ahmazin and yoor spinin so bright ah can hardly see oot ma Kerry catona een 🤓
You will be asked tae go oan a car jurney postcast noo hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma Rendall was absolutely sick of his incoherent tit 😭😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1302588

So aye.
The duck is THAT?? If she’s here…. hen, yer no funny. At all. You embarrass yourself in the name of humour and I’m 100% sure you’re on here cause you come across as the sort to be best pals with someone then slag them off to all and sundry. I’ve met you’re type before so si 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quite sad isn’t it. He talks about a wedding but they could never afford one. Does he even have ‘real’ friends to attend? He made such a fuss over the Church Of Scotland approving Gay Marriage you would think they at least set a date - something to actually plan and focus on
He's never spoke about church of Scotland or gay rights until it's brought up just like other people life stories he makes it about himself, a wedding doesn't need to be big.. add up total he spent last year work top done twice.. hall flooring twice, living room carpet, flooring again.. lights unused make up.. hand wash 🤣 if you don't know then get the know ma lovelie, but seriously add all up and the multiple colour changing interior ornamented tat and he could had a small wedding.

Reactions: 20
I watched about first ten minutes, he makes it sound like Linwood is away out in the sticks, god knows how he managed to venture to East Kilbride. Probably went to the doctors thinking he would need jags for travelling to EK.

Out of the three of them Marion seemed to be the less annoying! 😳

You will be asked tae go oan a car jurney postcast noo hen.
Ohmygoddddahcannywait!!!!!!! Ah can talk at a hunner miles an hoor tae!!! 😂 He actually looked way out his depth didn’t he. I’m gutted we didn’t get fuhl shot o the flat heid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope DWP are aware of all additional income…

How do we know he stole from SemiChem and Next? Doesn’t surprise me, just wondered how we got that info. Will have been before my Tattle journey.

He did say something about Debenhams recently which made me think he had sticky fingers there too. Something about going round all the make up counters when the store was close. Suspicious. So aye.
The unused make up is probably his nicked collection from his debenham days can't bring himself to use his stolen goods, sorry I mean is designer branded make up, smell the wealth 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely this would have been the perfect opportunity to showcase his makeup application and use his full collection of high end products?

Reactions: 17
Surely this would have been the perfect opportunity to showcase his makeup application and use his full collection of high end products?
Truth is he doesn’t have a clue how to put make up on. He just wants to own it so he looks “wealthy”. He’s not right in that flat heed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolute worst thing he could have chosen! Pretty sure I’ve seen fresh smashed avocado in Tesco? He didn’t even opt for that 🤦🏼‍♀️
You have ma lovely. No Kerry Katona eyes with you!! That old El Paso is dirt too.

Ma Rendall was absolutely sick of his incoherent tit 😭😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1302588

So aye.
My Granny was right you get the face you deserve. She's a nasty, trashy piece of dried out old haggis. In fairness though I probably wouldn't have tried to stop her rooting through my presses either I've no desire to end up with a Glasgow smile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Been neglecting this thread as the Johnny Depp one has taken up all my time the last few weeks. But just seen Mazda get in the Misfits motor and had to mark my place. Is this his “postcast”? 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope DWP are aware of all additional income…

How do we know he stole from SemiChem and Next? Doesn’t surprise me, just wondered how we got that info. Will have been before my Tattle journey.

He did say something about Debenhams recently which made me think he had sticky fingers there too. Something about going round all the make up counters when the store was close. Suspicious. So aye.
Hope DWP are aware of all extra income given he 'works full time', and are aware of his clear ability to live a relatively normal and independent life clearly if certain claims are to be believed...Derek isn't walking him to work, he's clearly been able to mix and meet new people regularly working in retail, attending AMA parties, meeting up with other IG desperados. Also hope the HMRC are aware of full time work, private cleans and every gifted item he accepts...

As for the no long term plans because you could die tomorrow...why then buy masses of make up, perfume, cleaning products, constant floor replacements, etc. etc. Surely if your excuse for having no drive in life and making claims you could have a house tomorrow and whatever else was that you don't bother as you could die tomorrow, you'd also live in a way you were only buying for the immediate future and not hoarding. Just own up to having no motivation, no ambition, no work ethic and a complete inability to plan for anything in the future as you have an addiction to shopping and being relevant on the gram for 5 seconds (normally too late though...) because you are seeking validation from strangers. I honestly think he feels he's in his brother's shadow and too lazy to even attempt to try, and his sister has a home/family life he probably wants so just bumbles his way through trying to keep up with social media for 'likes' there. Invest time/money in your future Mario - be it on actually achieving something that matters when IG implodes (not that he can call it an achievement now...) or getting some decent therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t even believe he doesn’t even make fresh smashed avocado. 2 minute job. Even my kids make there own - with extra chilli 🔥
He doesny even grate his oan cheddar he buys pre grated so back in yer lane hen 👉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dear lord what a sad little life Jane. I am DED at the avo on toast (almost) journee 🤣 it’s not like he doesn’t have the time on his hands to smash some avo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Truth is he doesn’t have a clue how to put make up on. He just wants to own it so he looks “wealthy”. He’s not right in that flat heed
Did u no listen to that postcast word for word ma lovelie? He used to have a private insta account FUHL a make up look selfies. FUHL a them. High end make up pilfered from Debenhams where he was best pals wae naebdy aw the lassies.
The fact that he’s gone from this to never ever wearing make up and having untouched make up in his “collection” that’s years old, is neither here nor there and so forth so ye obvs didnae know but noo yeve got tae know 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And he wonders why we take the piss out of him when he posts things like this. An hour walking to the usual stores to buy more shite. How friggin soul destroying 🥴

Screenshot_20220529-124004_Instagram.jpg

No other words needed...
Screenshot_20220529-123808_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I couldn’t even bring myself to watch his car jurney!! It sounds as awful as I expected. Just confirms he’s a lying wee toad

And those flowers are mingin!! They look like something in an old funeral directors

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve gone back in for another watch.
His mental health was so bad, went to Doctors for advice but one of his followers helped him get out of it. Bollocks. He’s jumped on a mental health bandwagon that he thinks is trendy. It’s not. I work in mental health and what he is saying I find quite disgusting for people with real mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve gone back in for another watch.
His mental health was so bad, went to Doctors for advice but one of his followers helped him get out of it. Bollocks. He’s jumped on a mental health bandwagon that he thinks is trendy. It’s not. I work in mental health and what he is saying I find quite disgusting for people with real mental health issues.
Seems he was able to cure his poor mental health as quick as it would be for him to get a mortgage. *clicks fingers*

The guy is a total dick head. No other way to describe him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.