Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope DWP are aware of all additional income…

How do we know he stole from SemiChem and Next? Doesn’t surprise me, just wondered how we got that info. Will have been before my Tattle journey.

He did say something about Debenhams recently which made me think he had sticky fingers there too. Something about going round all the make up counters when the store was close. Suspicious. So aye.

Reactions: 20
Good morning ma lovelies 💎 Av not watched that chat in a car that is deemed as a "podcast" 😂 and don't know who those people are (should I get tae know? 🤔) but I'll see if I can at least watch 5 minutes, as hard as that may be! 😑
I have no idea where to start.
All talking over each other. When you read here either one of you, you need lessons in public speaking. That was painful to listen to and drop the constant swearing. There’s a time and place but that wasn’t it. Mario rambled on talking at 100mph and you could barely understand a word he said. How people found this entertaining is beyond me. Is that Maw woman trying to make money or a living out of this? James Corden she is not. It’s actually embarrassing. I watched to see what it was all about but I won’t be watching any of them again! I’ll rely on you lovelies to keep me in the loop 😂
Anyway to keep it in the manner we are accustomed to, here’s a wee pic to finish off….
He's such a bloody catfish - his heed looks square and has a second chin firmly in place! 😐😂 No wonder he's nervous about doing anything more - like his "friend" Hinch, they'd see the REAL them without the filters and quickly learn how boring they really are! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah couldnae listen to that full postcast ma lovelies, 3 fannys in a car stoap the McGills No7 bus im aff😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those flowers are bloody awful and yes, those eggs are tit - they look like he's passed them.... 👀🍳🤢💩😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t even believe he doesn’t even make fresh smashed avocado. 2 minute job. Even my kids make there own - with extra chilli 🔥

Reactions: 13
His reasoning for having no plans didn’t make sense, he said he doesn’t think about 5 or 10 years time because he could die tomorrow.

I fully understand making an effort not to sweat the small stuff and not worrying about things outside your control. But to not make plans, try anything new, push yourself, make mistakes is NOT living.

life will never be stress free. There are always ups And downs. You really think if his friend Natalie had her chance again she’d just sit in her flat every day not making plans for the future? I’m not trying to be cruel but ffs he’s not living!
I found it sad he didn't even say he would like him and Derek to be married... Just no plans what's the point he might die tomorrow.. he comes across as not affectionate, cold just like his slate grey shart pit of a flat

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been living ma life holding ma phone in the air the weekend, so just catching up.
so in summary - the postcast was a flop, we are definitely oan an avocado jurnee now and he’s been #gifted some shite dried flowers to support another small biz. Quite the weekend Maz 🥱

• Haha
I found it sad he didn't even say he would like him and Derek to be married... Just no plans what's the point he might die tomorrow.. he comes across as not affectionate, cold just like his slate grey shart pit of a flat
Quite sad isn’t it. He talks about a wedding but they could never afford one. Does he even have ‘real’ friends to attend? He made such a fuss over the Church Of Scotland approving Gay Marriage you would think they at least set a date - something to actually plan and focus on

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think my favourite part of this weekend has been Mario discovering avo on toast, but using Old El Paso guac from a bottle in place of real avocado 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think my favourite part of this weekend has been Mario discovering avo on toast, but using Old El Paso guac from a bottle in place of real avocado 😂
Absolute worst thing he could have chosen! Pretty sure I’ve seen fresh smashed avocado in Tesco? He didn’t even opt for that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haaa! If there’s a shittier, unhealthier version of something - you know she’s going to do it and If you don’t know, get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haaa! If there’s a shittier, unhealthier version of something - you know she’s going to do it and If you don’t know, get tae know
Cracks me up it’s not even on sourdough or a nice granary. Just bog standard, bleached, thick sliced white bread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like watery guacamole 🤢

Hope you don't mind doll but I've used your boujee screen shot as a profile pic 🙌
Dis that make me an influencer if I’ve influenced you to put ma screen grab as your profile also 😂 You’re mair than welcome ma lovelie, can ah just say it looks ahmazin and yoor spinin so bright ah can hardly see oot ma Kerry catona een 🤓

• Haha
When is going to stop protesting about how he could have made money but didnae want to? Just admit Mario you made a big mistake not capitalising on your insta and you would be in a much better position now. You just sound bitter when you’re trying to tell yourself you aren’t bothered that you’ve literally wasted what was a life changing opportunity for you.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.