Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reasoning for having no plans didn’t make sense, he said he doesn’t think about 5 or 10 years time because he could die tomorrow.

I fully understand making an effort not to sweat the small stuff and not worrying about things outside your control. But to not make plans, try anything new, push yourself, make mistakes is NOT living.

life will never be stress free. There are always ups And downs. You really think if his friend Natalie had her chance again she’d just sit in her flat every day not making plans for the future? I’m not trying to be cruel but ffs he’s not living!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Treatit this morning to the usual let’s try and convince folk ah don’t care aboot ma haters by always talking aboot ma haters, mwah mwah

The journey isnae over til the sharting lady says it’s over!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the summaries, I can’t watch/listen.

I still think he’s a nasty person, very bitter and jealous. A real life Pinocchio no wonder that nose is the size it is. He repeats the same old rubbish about this app, it chose him, how he has been through real low points etc and so forth. Like others have pointed out, it’s all he has got. No front and back door, no car, no passport. I mean fair enough if he is truly content with that lifestyle but he’s not. The effing and jeffing is embarrassing, thought he had young followers/family members?

I no longer follow him as I’ve got my own calendar and I can keep up with the highlights here.

At his birthday party was there anyone there who wasn’t an Instagram friend? Just wondering. Funny he’s no got pals from the police offices, debenhams, nixt. Oh there was one who came round and *clutches beak* thought a wax melt was an urn.

Is he still friends with Claire and her mum? Think that’s her name, the wee disabled girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone put his latest “hold to read” post into a summary please as I can’t faddom what he’s going on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have no idea where to start.
All talking over each other. When you read here either one of you, you need lessons in public speaking. That was painful to listen to and drop the constant swearing. There’s a time and place but that wasn’t it. Mario rambled on talking at 100mph and you could barely understand a word he said. How people found this entertaining is beyond me. Is that Maw woman trying to make money or a living out of this? James Corden she is not. It’s actually embarrassing. I watched to see what it was all about but I won’t be watching any of them again! I’ll rely on you lovelies to keep me in the loop 😂
Anyway to keep it in the manner we are accustomed to, here’s a wee pic to finish off….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
All talking over each other. When you read here either one of you, you need lessons in public speaking. That was painful to listen to and drop the constant swearing. There’s a time and place but that wasn’t it. Mario rambled on talking at 100mph and you could barely understand a word he said. How people found this entertaining is beyond me. Is that Maw woman trying to make money or a living out of this? James Corden she is not. It’s actually embarrassing. I watched to see what it was all about but I won’t be watching any of them again! I’ll rely on you lovelies to keep me in the loop 😂
Anyway to keep it in the manner we are accustomed to, here’s a wee pic to finish off….
Size of its head the noo! I swear he only wears them big glasses tae try and make that massive meat heed look smaller. It’s no working hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a bit puzzled ma lovelies, why wasn't he wearing his out of date make up, although tragically hilarious to see the unfiltered horror. Dear baby Jesus please stop mario cutting his own hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is a wee fat turd hen so aye 💩

• Haha
Honestly he’s going to go off the scale influencer level 100 now he’s all confident off the back of that tit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does his avacado look like it’s spread from a jar? Is that a thing? There’s no way that’s fresh, smashed avacado? Surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why was he so worried about the postcast (not a postcast) going out to “so many people”? That wonky mouth car woman has like 9,000 followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do those other bints in car have their own tattle threads? He looks like Sid Little on that screengrab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does his avacado look like it’s spread from a jar? Is that a thing? There’s no way that’s fresh, smashed avacado? Surely?
Looks like watery guacamole 🤢

Hope you don't mind doll but I've used your boujee screen shot as a profile pic 🙌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Support small businesses by taking gifted items rather than just paying for them. 🙄

Still at least we got a swatch of the manky hoosecoat.
Screenshot_20220529-103144~2.png
Screenshot_20220529-103151~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
State of outside that window. The crumbling wall and the grass that’s no been cut in months! Smelling the wealth hen oan this dayn o dawn

C4989358-77BA-45BA-8B3F-847E3F1FD836.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.