Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now ma luvly, that’s just jealousy speakin. We’d aw love to be part time working, full time sharting, bespoke card on oor lanyard and off tae Castlevecci and East Kilbride #beigefoodlife 💎
#beigefoodmatters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now ma luvly, that’s just jealousy speakin. We’d aw love to be part time working, full time sharting, bespoke card on oor lanyard and off tae Castlevecci and East Kilbride #beigefoodlife 💎
Sign me up 🙌 i fancy a walk on the wild side

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A cannae wait fae the new Ava May Mario wax melts in the scent Honkin Halitosis so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In light of oor ain wee witch's obsession with the movie, my suggestion is Cleaning with Mario #67: Hocus Pocus, Halitosis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve had a few days aff this app that’s no an app as this is no ma joab, ma joab is ma joab but ah don’t wanny talk aboot that. Totally buckled at the pics and comments 🤣 If I could hug yis aw I would cause I’ve no goat halitosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks trolls I can't get the word Boaby outta my heed
Could be worse, could be singing I love the boaby to the tune of T Rex I love to boogie in yer heid anytime you see the word boaby. That's ma bespoke jurney. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else change their bedding every 4 days or is it just mazda 😵‍no wonder he's always got washing on the go!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else change their bedding every 4 days or is it just mazda 😵‍no wonder he's always got washing on the go!
Sadly I do . Usually sundays and wednesdays. I have a thing about wrinkly sheets gives me the heebie jeebies and I dont iron my bedding on the bed and call it clean like some of these " cleaning " infleuncers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sadly I do . Usually sundays and wednesdays. I have a thing about wrinkly sheets gives me the heebie jeebies and I dont iron my bedding on the bed and call it clean like some of these " cleaning " infleuncers.
Dae ye use it as a bum fort ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mr Margrit is just in from work, he finished at 5, and I just asked to smell his boaby. I’m now in fits of laughter and he’s not got a clue what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.