Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the hooter.

It's like one of those kiddie slides with the hump in the middle.

nose.png
1652910017027.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hey you Mazda with the saaaaad face… or is it flaaaat head? 🤔

He’ll be raging that Derek has kept him up past warum and cozy 9pm. Poor wee Deek will be distraught, I hope El Shartio leaves him be.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can u imagine the atmosphere in that shoebox tonight... plus its already honking of his bad breath n a dose of his shits!! Wot a life to live

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can u imagine the atmosphere in that shoebox tonight... plus its already honking of his bad breath n a dose of his shits!! Wot a life to live
Wee Deek packing away his fake rangers toap, hope he disnae put it oan the buckled shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario doesn’t read tattle except he made his blister aware within 6 minutes to make her insta private 🤪😭😂 make it make sense! Also you trolls are beyond - his sister is pretty even if they do look similar and Johnny is 8283 times better looking than Mario! They all look similar but Maz is definitely the runt of the litter. So aye and so forth. Nae debates oan ma page.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning ma lovelies. Pulling ma burlin heid oot the Johnny/Amber hole for a breather.

Amber cries a wee gathering o pals taking eccies and shrooms together a "cuddle puddle" and the minute Ah heard that Ah couldnae help but feel there is a bummin fort connotation in there so aye 👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha yes I was, then Deek was seen in them after.
[/QUO
Never mind smelling your wealth. Get that boaby smelt. If it smells anything like Jo malone hand-wash you need to be asking him some questions
Look at the hooter.

It's like one of those kiddie slides with the hump in the middle.

View attachment 1277072View attachment 1277073
Any plastic surgeons on here could gift him a new nose🤞🏻so we can see a rhinoplasty journey. Desperate for some new content, don’t know how much more of that tat hole I can bare to see over and over, it’s like Groundhog Day🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any plastic surgeons on here could gift him a new nose🤞🏻so we can see a rhinoplasty journey. Desperate for some new content, don’t know how much more of that tat hole I can bare to see over and over, it’s like Groundhog Day🤦🏼‍♀️
Now ma lovelie, as youse know Mario has got laminate flooring which is not allowed under his fuhl rent cooncil tenancy, so we'll be on a snakes then carpet journey. It's nearly June, so he'll be getting out his plastic leafs for his Autumn decorations. And I'm looking forward to some unhinged ranting on the postcast about vile trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still makes me die that he has the cheek to have “lifestyle” on his header when he does absolutely duck all. That is not a lifestyle to be envious of

31439772-9C39-4245-B4DC-12BDCEC10564.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck nose hen so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still makes me die that he has the cheek to have “lifestyle” on his header when he does absolutely duck all. That is not a lifestyle to be envious of

View attachment 1277493
Now ma luvly, that’s just jealousy speakin. We’d aw love to be part time working, full time sharting, bespoke card on oor lanyard and off tae Castlevecci and East Kilbride #beigefoodlife 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.