Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been having a nose on Krystal Chandelier’s page. It’s like Mario in a wig. Scary.

Look at this beautiful pic she put up. I do believe these are the eBay special screen glasses 😂

AABE1D8C-E965-4696-99B3-796BA397BEAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sweet baby gurl rayn, I am deed, youse lot are wasted on here, the world needs to see!!!

Marion’s Exotic Journae PostCast number wan… fae ayr to seedhill

*edited cos i canny spell 🙈
You missed out via East Kilbride , he enjoyed a lovely days shopping there remember hen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she's made it public. I like this one of him reading Tattle, look at the caption.
Screenshot_20220518-214809_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reckon the person who did his brothers “post cast” is the same yin gonna do Marion’s? Ps you lot have Had me in stitches the day. Quality patter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's been on here. He must have text her to make her page private 😂
👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Clutching ma beak 😆😆 krystal chandelier calls him Madza too #shesouttedherselfasatattler

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.