Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae oor wee baby gurul @Rayne fae this thread title wae the most likes oan this dayn of dawn.

1129F95E-B482-441D-924D-26CE338E30C8.jpeg

New thread just in time for us to rip apart Marion’s new flairs and the already infamous POSTCAST. So aye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I cannae decide what I’m more excited for- his flairs or his postcast

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wondered about the plastic at the windows aswell. Is it a bespoke murder scene in the making. Run Deeeeeeeeek!! 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah'm gonni dress up as Marion fur Halloween. Sum false teef, will cut hawf ma hair randomly, a sharting lanyard, grey hoosecoat wi a leopard blouse under it and a tottie heart flashing ma McGills bus pass. Ma party piece will be ma bespoke dancing tae higher love.

Furget the London look ah'm gaun fur Seedyhill look. Might scare the weans though. 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I reckon he's getting new flooring so he can clean the stains, accumulated from the bumming fort, easier! Must be going through bottles and bottles of Dr Beckham on that carpet. Herringbone laminate will be much more easier to clean after a good sesh in the fort 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I reckon he's getting new flooring so he can clean the stains, accumulated from the bumming fort, easier! Must be going through bottles and bottles of Dr Beckham on that carpet. Herringbone laminate will be much more easier to clean after a good sesh in the fort 🤢🤮
I’ll bet that liquid silk is a pure bastard tae get oot of the chesterfield

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I cannae wait for this postcast. So soon after his tictic debut tae 🍿 . Wae any luck he’ll be oan the Instagram lives next. And all for nothing cause he gets duck all for dain it. Just ma thoughts ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And wipe clean after an ibs attack through the flairboards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.