Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
As if this wee tadger likes N-Dubz he’s such a wee clout chaser. Can you imagine this pair going to see them 😂 Moria sitting in the mermaid chair preparing herself with some overpriced out of date bronzer he pilfered fae the Debenhams days, peeling that pensioner goonie aff, removing his trotters from those fluffy slipper sandals and slipping the cheesy quaver taes into the plastic primark loafers then a wee spritz o Billie Eilish golden titty perfume for a wee bitta class. Derek in his best PlayStation T-shirt then both going wild and having a *gasp* Blue Wkd then hopping on the bus with the bespoke free passes. Perhaps a wee pit stop at that 👉🏻 authentic Italian to load up on some carbs, carbs and carbs, Derek then having to roll Moria into the gig like Violet Beauregarde 🫐 on account of him swelling up like a bloated corpse on due to all the salt he’s just shovelled down gullet. Or perhaps they would try and be down with the kids and dress like the local young team that they’re so afraid of which is why they’re always aw cosy by 7pm or by 9pm when Moria is trying to prove tattle wrong 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Rayne

VIP Member
It’s the audacity that does it for me. Imagine having that face, hair and nose then having the cheek to show yourself on camera.

Paper bag ma lovely. Paper bag
I’m actually embarrassed on some other threads in case anyone thinks I am the person in my pic 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sometimes I think I need to grow up a bit, stop going to so many nights out, stop getting pished like I was 21 and being less wild, having mature nights in with my pals. Then I look at Marion and Derek in their slippers at 7pm on a Saturday, just back from the bus trip to EK, cross-legged to hide their herringboners and cheers-ing their blue WKDs and I’m now frantically running about the hoose in the scud trying to find clothes for going out tonight…cos ma lovelies “yer a long time deid” and am nae where near fucking ready for weekend shopping trips to new town shopping centres and comfy slippers! Fuck that for a gay life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Rayne

VIP Member
We’ve gone from a vinyl flair journae to a vinyl recored journae ma lovelies. Dusnae even have a recored player but he’s nae letting it stop him
060067D0-FE22-408C-9766-E4F5865D0E7B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #67 Had a mare with CarpetKerr unveiling his new flair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46