Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard a bit of the postcast of Marion's brother, he does sound similar, I was expecting a more deep voice, wonder if the skin n blister sounds the same 😂😂😂

A wee YouTube of him:

Mr Margrit is just in from work, he finished at 5, and I just asked to smell his boaby. I’m now in fits of laughter and he’s not got a clue what’s going on.
Probably thinks he's oan a promise later 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Could be worse, could be singing I love the boaby to the tune of T Rex I love to boogie in yer heid anytime you see the word boaby. That's ma bespoke jurney. 🤷‍♀️
Hector loves the boaby

Now there’s a bespoke Robin Galloway memory unlocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion - cleaning with Mario #67 turns out wealth actually smells like halitosis and Deek’s boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is it always ‘let’s get this day done’ not as if he actually does anything fun at a weekend ffs! Do they ever go out for the day to somewhere that isn’t shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is it always ‘let’s get this day done’ not as if he actually does anything fun at a weekend ffs! Do they ever go out for the day to somewhere that isn’t shopping?
She once ventured to East Kilbride ma lovelie, had a bespoke shopping day out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Super busy doing what Marion? Please do tell all of us that hold down full time jobs and have friends, really do tell us, we are aw ears…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He clearly reads on here all the time, only the other day we were saying how he is aw cosy, by 7pm. "Deek, we are not going haim until we've proven our point!!!" Get this bleeping postcast done, you wee bogging basturt.

Screenshot_20220520_093722.jpg

Tulisa, aren't you going to acknowledge Marion from Paisley, has given you a bespoke diamond? So aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.