Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if this wee tadger likes N-Dubz he’s such a wee clout chaser. Can you imagine this pair going to see them 😂 Moria sitting in the mermaid chair preparing herself with some overpriced out of date bronzer he pilfered fae the Debenhams days, peeling that pensioner goonie aff, removing his trotters from those fluffy slipper sandals and slipping the cheesy quaver taes into the plastic primark loafers then a wee spritz o Billie Eilish golden titty perfume for a wee bitta class. Derek in his best PlayStation T-shirt then both going wild and having a *gasp* Blue Wkd then hopping on the bus with the bespoke free passes. Perhaps a wee pit stop at that 👉🏻 authentic Italian to load up on some carbs, carbs and carbs, Derek then having to roll Moria into the gig like Violet Beauregarde 🫐 on account of him swelling up like a bloated corpse on due to all the salt he’s just shovelled down gullet. Or perhaps they would try and be down with the kids and dress like the local young team that they’re so afraid of which is why they’re always aw cosy by 7pm or by 9pm when Moria is trying to prove tattle wrong 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Correct me if I’m wrong but did Marion not meet Tulisa at a Semi Chen event that he went to with AMA? He clearly think they’re besties and that’s why he’s posting all that teenage gurl shite!

#FemaleBoss #Besties
They literally couldn’t be trying to dodge the halitosis any mare if they tried! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Correct me if I’m wrong but did Marion not meet Tulisa at a Semi Chen event that he went to with AMA? He clearly think they’re besties and that’s why he’s posting all that teenage gurl shite!

#FemaleBoss #Besties
Whats going on with his neck in that photo? It’s abnormally long. Goes with his flat heid though.

• Haha

#FemaleBoss #Besties
That is such a weird photo of him. He looks like he’s dressed as sperm. 🪱

• Haha
Reactions: 36

#FemaleBoss #Besties
Looking more thumb like that usual 🤔so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet he’s got the Tulisa perfume that they’re always trying to flog you at the tills in Savers and Semi Chem. Smell the scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

#FemaleBoss #Besties
I don't know if this has to be ma favourite picture of Marion now, he looks exactly like I imagine a worm would look wearing glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 37

#FemaleBoss #Besties
Why does he look like that?!?!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve probably missed this somewhere but what’s with the free bus pass stuff? Please tell me he doesn’t have a disabled bus pass? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve probably missed this somewhere but what’s with the free bus pass stuff? Please tell me he doesn’t have a disabled bus pass? 🙈
He does nae drive hen. Derek almost went on a driving lesson journee and our maz bought some car fresheners but nothing came of it. We can only assume maz spent the budget in b&m. He is an exclusive member of the McGills bus wanker club. I don’t think he has a free bus pass though? A free shart card is permanently hung round his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

#FemaleBoss #Besties
Why does Madge look like Beetlejuice in this picture? 😩

05648D68-D464-403F-98CB-5BE03353F22C.jpeg

• Haha
Lovelies I have been shaking wi silent laughter at my desk. Tulisa and Mario the worum has finished me aff! ⚰

Let's get this day done! 🪱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.