Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome hen! You’ll be fluent in illiterate scottish by the weekend. I recommend the wiki. I promise you, the wee baldy bleep really ISN’T in fact a parody account. I know, hard to believe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome. Huv a swatch at the wiki here, that'll help you to get to know if you don't already know. And remember tae stay in yer ain lane ma loverlie 🥰

Seedyhill makes Royston Vasey look like Knightsbridge 😂
Whenever I need a giggle I head for the wiki, the bougee squirrel gets me everytime!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone please guide me to the other Mario thread - I must have missed something 🤷🏻‍♀️
*I live in Australia (smell the wealth😝) so always playing catch up*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread will be locked if people keep talking about nobody accounts. This is about public figures not about promoting Tattlers making accounts to make up stuff. The keep it on tattle rule is for everyones benefit.

Especially as now people are falling for the obvious trap of mentioning hinch to try and get attention and promoting on a popular thread.

Report any mentions, no matter how vague, to keep this thread open. We won't warn again.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the welcomes and wiki tips ma luverlies and yai can be sure I won’t be veering out of my ain lane.
That’s me just sat here waiting for oor Marion to tell me wit day it is as I’m fair ald confused until then...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There is ABZOLUTLY no way Derek will be let out to watch the big game, NAE DEBATES.
Marion cannot let other WUMEN be around Deek without his accompaniment, he might be swayed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
There is ABZOLUTLY no way Derek will be let out to watch the big game, NAE DEBATES.
Marion cannot let other WUMEN be around Deek without his accompaniment, he might be swayed.
If I said to mr dayn you can't got to --- he'd have no idea what I meant. 😂 If he wanted to go to Seville, he'd simply ask me if I wanted to go to. If he didn't want me to go, he'd say, but you'll be bored darling. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ever since we discovered Deek's old Facebook account with his hetero status, I huv been getting Joe Exotic and John 'Gator' Finlay vibes from the pair of them.

John wasny the sharpest tool in the box either 😂 I think he's now married tae a woman so we'll have to watch this space 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ever since we discovered Deek's old Facebook account with his hetero status, I huv been getting Joe Exotic and John 'Gator' Finlay vibes from the pair of them.

John wasny the sharpest tool in the box either 😂 I think he's now married tae a woman so we'll have to watch this space 👀
I agree! Deek, tell him to keep his safe place, you're a little pocket rocket who could do so much better. Go home to your maw, be free of the tyrant #freeeeeeedom #takerayn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will Derek get to go to the pub to watch the match today, or will he be banished to the shell chair in the bedroom?....stay tuned lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.