Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s he getting his fake stuff from? he don’t go in the pub, neither goes to Turkey where I get my fakes from (smell the wealth, or not else I’d be shopping on Bond Street) 😂
I think the brother gets them fae him. He has got him a few knock offs for Christmas presents before.

Was you around fae the Goochi loafers ripping his feet tae shreds oan the bus oan Boxing Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why can't deek go to the footie? What's the reason? The way Maria wrote it makes it sound like something dead important has come up and he hasn't told deek yet
I think he is mangling his words ( I know, right? - shocker) I think Deek already knows he can’t go, and is sad, and when Maz gives him the shirt tomorrow it will cheer him up. I don’t think Maz is telling him he can’t go tomorrow, he is telling him he has bought the shirt tomorrow. At least that is as far as I can faddom it, my lovlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A wee kids footie shirt that Deek will have paid fae himself but Marion ‘treatit’ him to.
Imagine having nothing else to share other than that breaking news, oh and you’ve done your washings. Riveting Maz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A wee kids footie shirt that Deek will have paid fae himself but Marion ‘treatit’ him to.
Imagine having nothing else to share other than that breaking news, oh and you’ve done your washings. Riveting Maz
I’m waiting fae the bespoke ice cream pic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe this is why Mario is so obsessed with scents. If he just brushed his teeth regularly he could save himself a deposit sized amount in a few months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Dusk bedding will be ruined the night, ma lovelies. Ice cream is going to be pouring oot of him. Let's hope he opts for mint flavour, as a wee breath freshener and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why can't deek go to the footie? What's the reason? The way Maria wrote it makes it sound like something dead important has come up and he hasn't told deek yet
Ma luvlie, a bespoke jurnee to Seville is currently costing more than oor Marion’s wee brain could ever imagine. Wee Deek couldnae follow follow unless he started walking last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Deek, it must be love being treated to a genuine replica 🤔🖕 I'd tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine. Poor fucker isn't even getting out to celebrate one of the biggest nights in his clubs recent history. Wish Glamis would go get the wee dote and show him how to enjoy himself with a decent bleeping cheese board and a wee knees up 🙌🙌🙌

Can picture it now, wee Didums on the shell chair like the little mermaid watching the game in his bedroom, ffs Deek, grow a set, get a carry oot, text a few pals and get your arses on the gifted sofas fae Dan-yell. Give old bleep features something to story about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Companies beware. This illiterate man is the last person you want representing your company when he advertises products like this 🥴

Screenshot_20220517-210204_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I actually think he’s trying to make it out like they could have afforded go but something came up. But then he discovered jet2 don’t take Klarna so aye and so forth.

• Haha
I think what’s actually happened is Mario cut up Derks passport

• Haha
See if he wrecks tomorrow night for Deek I’m going to go doon to seedhill and go mental, I know where they live and I will go free him with my own hands!!! He needs to watch this game in an actual pub with normal people!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.