Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the welcomes and wiki tips ma luverlies and yai can be sure I won’t be veering out of my ain lane.
That’s me just sat here waiting for oor Marion to tell me wit day it is as I’m fair ald confused until then...
Ma lovelie once you've finished your tour roon the wiki next stop has tae be the insta highlights. Personal favourites include for the laughs (the blind nikita dug is in there, you'll get tae know), my singing (fur pure utter cringe vibes) and boy wonder to get loads of content of the absolute wee ride Derek 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He used to be straight??
Edit- the post I was replying to has gone
According to an auld Facebook page we found. He was either confused about his sexuality or Maz Exotic turnt him. Ahm seriously doubting it was the latter.

The only thing Mario turns is ma stomach, nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
According to an auld Facebook page we found. He was either confused about his sexuality or Maz Exotic turnt him. Ahm seriously doubting it was the latter.

The only thing Mario turns is ma stomach, nae debates.
Maz Exotic ⚰ ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rayn’s face! 😂 There can’t be many folk who can see their letterbox from their bed 🤔
D92D3CAF-FDEA-487A-9E2D-08563B4FF1D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Overgrown weeds, feather dusters in a vase and plastic command hooks tae hold
the curtain tie backs. Whit an inspiring view.
47E66FCB-5C89-4507-97E1-5DF9A4202CB9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well this dayn of dawn oan this app has already killed me! So many things to take in!

The bespoke letterboax view fram the bed
The command hooks holding up the tiebacks
Maz exotic

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220518-115351_Samsung capture.jpg

Number 6 lovelies has got to explain why Derek kisses ol' bog breath of daed rat fermenting in his stomach and then hacking it back up , without being sick himself! Nae debate aye and so forth mwah mwah tattie hearts x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Deek, it must be love being treated to a genuine replica 🤔🖕 I'd tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine. Poor fucker isn't even getting out to celebrate one of the biggest nights in his clubs recent history. Wish Glamis would go get the wee dote and show him how to enjoy himself with a decent bleeping cheese board and a wee knees up 🙌🙌🙌

Can picture it now, wee Didums on the shell chair like the little mermaid watching the game in his bedroom, ffs Deek, grow a set, get a carry oot, text a few pals and get your arses on the gifted sofas fae Dan-yell. Give old bleep features something to story about
Can you just imagine Marion’s face if a bunch of Rangers fans were in his bespoke lounge walking on his chevron flooring 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It would need to all be ripped oot!

Rayn’s face! 😂 There can’t be many folk who can see their letterbox from their bed 🤔
View attachment 1275485
I love that he thinks Rayn loves him. You can see the disgust on her gorgeous wee face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.