Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s alright when we do it 😂 I’m not afraid tae admit tae double standards 😂
Your page your rules ma lovelie! Writing like this hus actually become that much a ah habit that Ave hud tae stop it seeping intae ma work emails and WhatsApp’s haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Deek DEEK you CANNOT spend money on goin tae the game! Do youse know how many trips tae b&m I cud get wae that money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So ma lovelies, am following a wee recipe fur ma dinner and ah cannae believe that step wan is tae broon ma mince. Ah screwed ma wee face up like am at a spice girls concert. Ah need tae message the cook and correct them that it’s boiled mince surely.
Ah'd be in a pure rage doll, ah'm glad yer getting the cook telt, they need to ken or get tae ken. Did ye just go Al fresco dining instead fur some pizza crunch and chips ma loverlie 🥰

This will ease it tomorrow, when I tell him he's not allowed out. So aye.
View attachment 1273965
Sorry Deek, nae bespoke jurney fur ye tae the fitbaw ah spent the housekeeping oan the new bespoke flair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's obviously took a hint after it's been said here many times how he never buys Derek anything... We see you witch!👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can't deek go to the footie? What's the reason? The way Maria wrote it makes it sound like something dead important has come up and he hasn't told deek yet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can't deek go to the footie? What's the reason? The way Maria wrote it makes it sound like something dead important has come up and he hasn't told deek yet
Marion disnae huv enough zoflora tae clean Deek's boaby wi aw the men he might pump while away ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The fake

the fake Gucci socks are killing me 😂😂😂
Where’s he getting his fake stuff from? he don’t go in the pub, neither goes to Turkey where I get my fakes from (smell the wealth, or not else I’d be shopping on Bond Street) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.