Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelie once you've finished your tour roon the wiki next stop has tae be the insta highlights. Personal favourites include for the laughs (the blind nikita dug is in there, you'll get tae know), my singing (fur pure utter cringe vibes) and boy wonder to get loads of content of the absolute wee ride Derek 🥵🥵
Oh thank you ma lovelie. I’m gonnae save the highlights for Friday night as Mr MumSays is oot on a works do. Dinnae worry though I’ll be checking his boaby when he’s back, so aye.

Was also gonnae tret ma self to a wee blue WKD but forgot ahm picking him up afterwards...in a car I might add, nae McGills buses for ma man. Smell the wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh thank you ma lovelie. I’m gonnae save the highlights for Friday night as Mr MumSays is oot on a works do. Dinnae worry though I’ll be checking his boaby when he’s back, so aye.

Was also gonnae tret ma self to a wee blue WKD but forgot ahm picking him up afterwards...in a car I might add, nae McGills buses for ma man. Smell the wealth.
Just remember to pick him up afterwards! You will get lost down the rabbit hole of those highlights and completely loose track of time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ever since we discovered Deek's old Facebook account with his hetero status, I huv been getting Joe Exotic and John 'Gator' Finlay vibes from the pair of them.

John wasny the sharpest tool in the box either 😂 I think he's now married tae a woman so we'll have to watch this space 👀
Marion, the tiger king of Seedyhill, who's Carole bleeping Baskin, Mrs H for no visiting him when she was in Glasgow? I'd watch that. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Never mind smelling your wealth. Get that boaby smelt. If it smells anything like Jo malone hand-wash you need to be asking him some questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone tell me where the boaby smelling thing came from? I definitely missed that but feel that there’s a good Marion story behind it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hes very quiet today. I thought hes had all his teeth done up new so aye, so why does his breath whiff? Imagine paying for new gnashers then just let them rot? Also the wax melts must be to hide the smell of weed from Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hes very quiet today. I thought hes had all his teeth done up new so aye, so why does his breath whiff? Imagine paying for new gnashers then just let them rot? Also the wax melts must be to hide the smell of weed from Deek.
He didnae pay fuh them hen. They were #gifted. Although the dentist didn’t throw in a hygienist fae free because in the after photies her teeth are still caked in orange plaque. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I believe his gnashers were #gifted 🥴

He didnae pay fuh them hen. They were #gifted. Although the dentist didn’t throw in a hygienist fae free because in the after photies her teeth are still caked in orange plaque. So aye
Ooo snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me where the boaby smelling thing came from? I definitely missed that but feel that there’s a good Marion story behind it
It was used in thread 8 for the 1st time.
It is a Scottish word for the penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was used in thread 8 for the 1st time.
It is a Scottish word for the penis.
Or barmen fae Still Game. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What about Reeking with Mario , smell the breath, if you nose you nose 👃🏿

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Maz Exotic turning Deeks head, he’ll never have a back door and is he really Italian bred.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope deek gets left in peace to watch the game and have a wee chill n a smoke without princess peach mario screeching into his phone in the background for once 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.