Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You vile trolls all over this app. You’ve pure ruined him meeting Tulisa you’d have thought he’d had enough of meeting druggies but still

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You vile trolls all over this app. You’ve pure ruined him meeting Tulisa you’d have thought he’d had enough of meeting druggies but still
He didn't meet her hen, he discovered her while shopping in the small business semichem. Him sharing that photo put her where she is. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No way will the wee scrotum have the correct rate of DLA or PIP to qualify for a free bus pass.

He has imaginary IBS and I bet doesn't have a clinical diagnosis to even make a claim.

He does however have verbal diarrhoea and a shart card nicked off tinernet.

PS if he does then I'll apologise to the twit

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't know anyone in my life who likes tulisa or ndubz. Why's he fangirling?

🎶🎶🎶There's a wurum at the bottom of the garden🎶🎶🎶
And his name is Marian Moooooo 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He does nae drive hen. Derek almost went on a driving lesson journee and our maz bought some car fresheners but nothing came of it. We can only assume maz spent the budget in b&m. He is an exclusive member of the McGills bus wanker club. I don’t think he has a free bus pass though? A free shart card is permanently hung round his neck.
I bet deek can’t pass his theory test

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know anyone in my life who likes tulisa or ndubz. Why's he fangirling?

🎶🎶🎶There's a wurum at the bottom of the garden🎶🎶🎶
And his name is Marian Moooooo 🎶🎶
You lot never ever fail to make me pish my pants like!! Hands down funniest thread on tattle.....nae debates!!! 💪🤣🙋‍♀️👀⚰🕺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh nearly time for a new thread my lovelies. I do hope we have BOABY and WORM in the title, nae debates 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: He’s all wurum and cozy, Derek’s a bit dozy, N’Dubz ‘n’ boaby.
Edited. Makes no sense. Like his posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No Moaning Marion you’re never that lucky 🙄. You have been gifted a two beds , settees , cleaning products , Xmas decoration , body shop products , mirrors , lamps , wall paper . Too much to mention . Ungrateful trollop
What does he want all that stuff for? The silly bleep has replaced his kettle and toaster mair times than I've have hot dinners. And what on earth is he going tae do with a KitchenAid? 😂

He's such a greedy wee rat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FFS my 9 year old stays up later than he does? What adult goes to bed just after 8pm (unless you are on a major promise) after working a 12 hour week? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got home at 9 and straight to bed last night, now in bed "exhausted" by half 8. He either needs a doctor or to stop being such a bleeping drip. Nae wonder he changes the bedding every 2 days he's never bleeping out of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion: Marion Exotic’s laid new flairs. Sniffing boaby for signs ah Deeks affairs.

• Haha
If he is that exhausted after 16hrs of work spread across a whole week, at the age of 38, he needs to see a doctor!

Lazy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.