Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning with mario - postcasts and halitosis galore, don’t tell me that’s another new floor?!

🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I really should have been more marion tonight… I’m choked with the cauld feel like absolute dugshite and am up at 4:30 for work the morn I should have went to bed at 7:30 too 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, the Robin Galloway reactions have me cackling. Spot the central belt trolls 😂 So in honour…

Cleaning with Mario - Mario loves the boaby on a Saturday night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cleaning with Mario - more new flairs than head hairs, he’s “investing” his money…what will be the next journey?!

(I’m tired 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn't Mario learn to drive? I know Derek took a lesson or two but is there any reason why Mario can't learn? Is it because they can't afford a car if one of them passes or is it that they would have nowhere to park a car if they had one?
I dont think I know any fellas that can't drive

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn't Mario learn to drive? I know Derek took a lesson or two but is there any reason why Mario can't learn? Is it because they can't afford a car if one of them passes or is it that they would have nowhere to park a car if they had one?
He’s blind as tit ma loveliee I’m not sure the DVLA would support him using a motorised vehicle .. hope that helps and so forth x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could park it outside but he come out to the windaes tanned and the tyres stolen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His “content” has been sinking to new depths this week….that big deal wi febreeze must be hanging by a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1282131aww cosy with the house coat and blanket it's no that cold In Scotland the now.
its probably cold in the penthoose ma lovelie cos mazda's spent aw a hes and deeks money in that small business B&M and now they cannae afford the heating. its mair than likely why hes takes to the bed at stupid o clock as well. its no that he wants to get aw cosy hes just trying to keep warum. so aye and so forth

• Haha
its probably cold in the penthoose ma lovelie cos mazda's spent aw a hes and deeks money in that small business B&M and now they cannae afford the heating. its mair than likely why hes takes to the bed at stupid o clock as well. its no that he wants to get aw cosy hes just trying to keep warum. so aye and so forth
He’s maybe going to bed early as it’s freezing in the living room since he’s had the flooring done. Probably regrets taking the carpet out, but obviously will never admit to that.

• Haha
Nae content from him today apart from 10 minutes of moaning about being too tired for insta which is no his joab. And gutting his bedsit which is also no needed. I dunno how someone with no kids and part time joab is so shattered.

• Haha
That shelf behind him, clinging on fae dear life 😂

I’m not even going to say anything about that bleeping hairline, because at this point it’s too easy!

0589A4F7-7D4A-438C-B63C-781CE4A197F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That shelf behind him, clinging on fae dear life 😂

I’m not even going to say anything about that bleeping hairline, because at this point it’s too easy!

View attachment 1282629
The bloody hoose coot, my nan used to have the exact same one in pink in the 80s.

Ah wouldn't open the window Marion, one breeze and that shelf will be plummeting to its death on the flair.

• Haha
Seriously all of this ‘bleeping’ this and ‘bleeping’ that on his stories is really starting to grind on me… he really is a nasty little man… trying to live a ‘luxury’ life with a potty foul mouth… you really can’t polish a turd can you… 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He cracks me up! A couple of weeks ago he was starting a boss witch journey- getting the laptop, filming “ads” and power points of his bedroom and now he’s sitting on his stories going “ah wiz like naw duck it ah need ma dae aff” 😂😂😂 Don’t think Hinch got those alpacas doing one post a day of her blinds with the day of the week on it and then saying I can’t be fucked doing insta the rest of the week 😂😂😂

How taxing is it to film a haul of what you’ve bought? He literally just sits it all on his kitchen worktop and then says what he bought. I’m not sure why you’d be too tired to do that if you have aspirations of being an “influencer”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He never heard anything about the film Belfast, and doesn’t know if it done well? If that doesn’t prove what a sad, pathetic ‘life’ he leads I don’t know what does! What an absolute fanny!
Also all the unnecessary swearing…it’s not cool and it only makes you look an even bigger fanny! No one is laughing with you, but everyone is laughing at you! If I didn’t hate the wee moron, I’d feel sorry for him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.