Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat in the shell chair, in front of the buckling shelf, manking hoosecoat on, that hair, that face, fingering his stinking armpit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couldnae take my eyes aff the buckled shelf! It’s the Jenga of crappy fragrances - which wan will be the downfall of the shelf 😂
Urgh he’s such a miserable little drain, moaning oan he’s knackered and has nae content. An no, we don’t wish there wae two of you, at all! One Maz is mare than enough

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That rambling swear nonsense this morning.
Why go on and on like that ? There is no way that he can be that exhausted that he needs to behave like that.
He treats himself ALL THE TIME. Shut up Marion, you fun sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone on here yesterday called him a trollop and I can't stop laughing, I can't find it now but it's the perfect word for him.

He needs to see a doctor he's no well, he's been to bed early every night and he's still F-ing tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone on here yesterday called him a trollop and I can't stop laughing, I can't find it now but it's the perfect word for him.

He needs to see a doctor he's no well, he's been to bed early every night and he's still F-ing tired.
It’s his diet, no vitamins, the absolute cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He never heard anything about the film Belfast, and doesn’t know if it done well? If that doesn’t prove what a sad, pathetic ‘life’ he leads I don’t know what does! What an absolute fanny!
Also all the unnecessary swearing…it’s not cool and it only makes you look an even bigger fanny! No one is laughing with you, but everyone is laughing at you! If I didn’t hate the wee moron, I’d feel sorry for him!
I came to say the same thing about the film Belfast. Has he been living under a bleeping rock?!?
The way he was saying he couldn’t talk about his job, dude, you literally flick a feather duster around for half an hour a day. What’s there to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s only saying he’s so tired so people think he actually works more than his 5 mins a day. Also the swearing - don’t get me long I love dropping a few f bombs but it’s every other word with him.

Ah yes that small independent film Belfast that no one will have heard off until Saint Marion mentioned it.

Guess the golden globes and Oscar’s and other awards it won were just imaginary then..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This bleep is acting like he’s discovered Belfast. Doesn’t know if it done well, it won an Oscar fs. He’s been hiding in the bumming fort for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why doesn't Mario learn to drive? I know Derek took a lesson or two but is there any reason why Mario can't learn? Is it because they can't afford a car if one of them passes or is it that they would have nowhere to park a car if they had one?
I dont think I know any fellas that can't drive
Hoddit and Doddits driving goals, so aye.

Screenshot_20220521-113547.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A don’t know about you lovely lot, but if Mr UtterlyBespoke is working at the weekend am no definitely not wasting ma weekend away in bed. Am mop kicking those slippers aff and having some much needed time with my family and/or friends. Does he really rely on Derek to have ‘plans’ (al use that lightly cos I don’t count a walk roon b&m and dinner at castlevecchi plans) cos he has no friends of his own??

What a sad little life Marion x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.