Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo hens I can’t believe Marion’s honking gob is the talk of the town in wee paisley 🙊 now the wax melt obsession makes sense..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to work with a girl that had really bad halitosis and the smell would honestly knock you on your arse. You would always know what meeting room she had been in last because it smelt like pure dug shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I used to work with a girl that had really bad halitosis and the smell would honestly knock you on your arse. You would always know what meeting room she had been in last because it smelt like pure dug shite.
I sat next to a girl at school and her breath smelt like mouldy chicken burgers. It was awful!

I wonder what Mario’s smells like? Pure decay underneath them plastic caps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
As I've said a million times, Mario is a mouth breather, it's why his lips are dry and cracked, his mouth will be dry too, it's why he's got bad breath. Needs to breath through his nose, yes mario, nose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
As I've said a million times, Mario is a mouth breather, it's why his lips are dry and cracked, his mouth will be dry too, it's why he's got bad breath. Needs to breath through his nose, yes mario, nose.
If you nose , you nose, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think you need tae get in yer laines and stop blaming oor Alan for the death breath. I got tae know myself and realised the smell is coming fae the deed animals trapped in the mile long void in his hooter 👃 get.tae.nose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Alan the mystery halitosis confirming messenger? 🤔
There appears to be multiple alleged messengers so I think it’s Alan, his dental nurse, the receptionist, not the hygienist though cos he’s clearly never seen one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So ma lovelies, am following a wee recipe fur ma dinner and ah cannae believe that step wan is tae broon ma mince. Ah screwed ma wee face up like am at a spice girls concert. Ah need tae message the cook and correct them that it’s boiled mince surely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.