Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I only just come across Mario's wee wiki page.. the cv had me in stitches. 🤣🤣🙈 Keep it up lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t say stuff like that. I don’t want to see the wee rocket in his leather gear, whips and aw, in the scent bumming fort.
Jesus there's an image to start the day of the dawn 🙈

I honestly think, Maz & Didums are very platonic, poss a wee dry hump once a month but they've prob got a towel with a hole like on the handmaid's tale #ifyouknowyouknow 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In most cases, any room looks better with less stuff in it. Clutter does just magically accumulate. Mario has lost sight of what his home is for and what it looks like. Needs a major cull. And a proper haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In most cases, any room looks better with less stuff in it. Clutter does just magically accumulate. Mario has lost sight of what his home is for and what it looks like. Needs a major cull. And a proper haircut.
His problem is he equates having things as a show of wealth.

No matter if he lives in the Devil’s hole of Scotland as long as it’s filled with expensive shite he doesn’t need he can class himself as “wealthy”.

Sad little life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His problem is he equates having things as a show of wealth.

No matter if he lives in the Devil’s hole of Scotland as long as it’s filled with expensive shite he doesn’t need he can class himself as “wealthy”.

Sad little life
He's catfishing himself. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do Marion and Derek actually rub each others knows cos I'm really finding it hard to believe... surely Derek's out bumming others!! #bummingfort

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this halitosis chat is giving me a new found respect for ole Alan 🦷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.