Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he's done is show off his flairs all weekend and I still have no idea what colour they actually are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sharing that N Dubz have announced that they’re going on tour but probably has no intention in buying a ticket. He is a wee halitosis clout chaser!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought we’d have a comma or 50 dots of death over the weekend due to the “other page” but nae we are on a new flairs/ new recored/ ndubz hype still. Counting down the days to the postcast my lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing that N Dubz have announced that they’re going on tour but probably has no intention in buying a ticket. He is a wee halitosis clout chaser!!
Haha mr sloppys wants to go and I’ve just said we cannae go the wee Marion has shared it. Mr sloppys said yea but he’ll never buy a ticket he doesn’t leave his hovel 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Marion and Deek oan an NDubz jurnee 😂
Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer could be performing oan the waste ground outside the bedsit and those two drips would still be home and cosy by 4pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Story of a candle burning the noo. In the scent vanilla (which he absolutely HATES)

The bleep is so boring. Do something funny for us hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was that fucked up post all about- wee dimdum choosing his favourite bedding and making the bed himself?! What a bizarre dynamic they have.
I suppose he’s got a new fad in the form of the chevron flair to wank over, the gifted danyell bed has lost its novelty now so deeky is allowed to play with it.
idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one minute that Rayne sleeps on that stupid cat bed/hallway hurdle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.