Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing it’s a big week for Derek because Rangers are in the European cup final on Wednesday? I wonder if he’s off to Seville for the game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m waiting fae the wee prick tae ruin “Heartstopper” fae mae. I’ll be crabbit when he starts mentioning it and trying to liken it tae her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m waiting fae the wee prick tae ruin “Heartstopper” fae mae. I’ll be crabbit when he starts mentioning it and trying to liken it tae her
I doubt anyone at school liked him let alone fell in love with him ma lovelie

I watched the full season on my way back from a work trip last month. A was an emotional wreck on the train, greeting intae ma cans of M&S gin so I was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I watched the full season on my way back from a work trip last month. A was an emotional wreck on the train, greeting intae ma cans of M&S gin so I was.
My son said I was like the Olivia Coleman character when he came out, and that done me in. My cold little heart swelled 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He doesnae follow trends my lovelie and its no for him. Anyway he is always 3 years behind on his trends anyway he has probably just discovered killing eve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Every tic tic he shares of someone singing sends me into another dimension of cringe. He's such a sad old wumun!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Smell the wealth!!! M&S Gin! Whits wrong with a blue WKD??? Ah you are in a pure class above!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Smell the wealth!!! M&S Gin! Whits wrong with a blue WKD??? Ah you are in a pure class above!
She stole it fae M&S when Deek the security guard was attending tae his boyfriend screaming at him aboot his flair jurney being ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if he’s off to Seville for the game.
More chance of them saving for a back and front door #notinamonthofsundays

Prob not even allowed to go to the pub to enjoy the atmosphere 🙄 Maz is prob fiert wee Didums has a good time and decides to go out more and dare I say it.... live a little

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.