Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this!! The company that was originally supposed to clean the carpets let him down last minute so he came on insta to let us know he contacted the company to let them know “WHO HE IS ON INSTAGRAM” and they “shat themselves” basically (his exact words) Then the other company in the photo came to his rescue the very same day! Who else remembers?? First time I saw his true colours 🤬
Yeah , I remember that . I also remember something about him being nasty to a check out girl then coming on his Instagram making excuses for his behaviour . I think he was worried he had been seen in the shop acting like a twit . He was worried about his nasty side showing . Don’t know if anyone else remembers it ? I can vaguely remember it but it surprised me at the time as I thought he would have known better with working in retail himself .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I swear he takes notes of who watches his stories. He blocked a totally legitimate account of mine when he was a few days into a comma so it wasn’t like he just seen I had viewed his stories as he hadn’t had any & I wasn’t following him either.
Aye he blocked my account which has no links to my Tattle and I never commented so not sure what I did! Maybe the mysterious ☕ gods can confirm for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye he blocked my account which has no links to my Tattle and I never commented so not sure what I did! Maybe the mysterious ☕ gods can confirm for us?
I think he looks at who views his stories, reads here, and if you’re not a follower he blocks you.
If you don’t know then you need to get to know how to block him after viewing. That’s what I used to do but I can’t be arsed to look anymore and rely on you lot to keep me in the loop 😉😂
Edited to say I’ve moved to Well-known member today 😁🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion will come out with tomorrow Derek bought him his bespoke record player. cause he couldn't afford it especially after buying the new flairs Slippers mop and the wee skirting brush just took him over his monthly allowance 🤣

Seriously though who pays for his constant changing stuff in the house? Derek doesn't really seem into all that and just wants to buy some ps games and seems to buy Mario a lot gifts or does Mario just take his money and make it out Derek bought it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe his Kerry Katonas can’t see what his fingers are pressing and he pressed your name by mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah , I remember that . I also remember something about him being nasty to a check out girl then coming on his Instagram making excuses for his behaviour . I think he was worried he had been seen in the shop acting like a twit . He was worried about his nasty side showing . Don’t know if anyone else remembers it ? I can vaguely remember it but it surprised me at the time as I thought he would have known better with working in retail himself .
You're thinking of #peppergate ma lovelie where he was oan a pepper jurnay in asdas and it burst all over the checkoot and wee mario went aff his flat heid at the poor lassie working there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’ll have to have a bespoke descending record player coming down from the ceiling, as there’s physically nae room in the bedsit!
oooh a vinunaaal jurnee she’s swerving right out of her lane now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just incase anyone is confused Marion has been on to confirm it’s Monday and it’s let’s grab this week .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wish he would do us another dance, that wee slipper kick and can can was giving me all the vibes 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am grabbing Monday by the bollocks and squeezing hard. Turns out my bespoke hangover was actually norovirus as diagnosed by my neighbour. WTF is the point in marrying a doctor and not get a diagnosis!! Anyway spewing and crabbit so bring it on Marion - I’m ready for you the day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m grabbing my wee mop and smashing through Monday with it , so aye , moving like an elephant is the life for me . Spine bright all youse genuine lovelies , tonsa love 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nay content so he's bringing up Deek
The person he wants to protect and shall never speak about or show on his page anymorr as it's his page so aye.

Boriinngggg fucker.

281157595_712691476601684_7968016177420155537_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
C6F7BB19-3196-4F9A-8164-1592C1E738B9.jpeg

Rayn grabbing Monday by his tiny bollox and ripping them apart. She really does despise him doesn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.