Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm.. my Marion is broken? Anyone else?
He'll be watching that other page and blocking anyone who follows or interacts.

I wonder why he's not mentioned it yet? Still on a high from the flairs, as soon as the high is gone he'll be back to his rotten self.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear he takes notes of who watches his stories. He blocked a totally legitimate account of mine when he was a few days into a comma so it wasn’t like he just seen I had viewed his stories as he hadn’t had any & I wasn’t following him either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember this!! The company that was originally supposed to clean the carpets let him down last minute so he came on insta to let us know he contacted the company to let them know “WHO HE IS ON INSTAGRAM” and they “shat themselves” basically (his exact words) Then the other company in the photo came to his rescue the very same day! Who else remembers?? First time I saw his true colours 🤬
Yeah l remember. I think that's the time l saw the other side to him as well.

Oh joy. He's that desperate for content that he has to get his vinyls out 🙄

See after hearing how bad he has halitosis... I wanna puke and I've flossed and brushed x3 today. I feel sick even imagining the stench of him 🤢
I kid you not. When l saw his ice cream video and heard his voice, l could smell his halitosis 🤢 l only know the smell because a guy in the office had it 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't think it's confirmed he has halitosis, I mean it's highly likely but I don't think it's confirmed as fact yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think it's confirmed he has halitosis, I mean it's highly likely but I don't think it's confirmed as fact yet 😂
Hen his previous teeth were in the style crack addict and scent stonking, the halitosis is a given, so aye, swerve back in to your aine laine , and so forth 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s been tae CEX in East Kilbride tae pawn Deeks PS5 tae make space and money fae his recored player journae

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.