Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For evidence ma lord....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but there’s gonna be some serious IBS sharting tonight after all that dairy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’ve gone from a vinyl flair journae to a vinyl recored journae ma lovelies. Dusnae even have a recored player but he’s nae letting it stop him
060067D0-FE22-408C-9766-E4F5865D0E7B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Went for a wee nose on that app called google and fun this wee snippet.
Ole Maz from years ago.

I wonder what they came in fa to do. Clean his oven?

Cleaning with Mario my arse.

View attachment 1269252

(I canno be bothered to look if If this is on previous threads - kiss kiss)
They came to clean his OG crapets, you didn’t know, but you got to know.
9408CF97-5370-4C0F-BB83-BC97C3CEF812.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
They came to clean his OG crapets, you didn’t know, but you got to know.
View attachment 1269312
I remember this!! The company that was originally supposed to clean the carpets let him down last minute so he came on insta to let us know he contacted the company to let them know “WHO HE IS ON INSTAGRAM” and they “shat themselves” basically (his exact words) Then the other company in the photo came to his rescue the very same day! Who else remembers?? First time I saw his true colours 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’ve been down a rabbit hole of his highlights tonight and omg we’ve been certainly been on a brow journey haven’t we 😳 and did he seriously have a set of GHD straighteners for that bog brush hair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See after hearing how bad he has halitosis... I wanna puke and I've flossed and brushed x3 today. I feel sick even imagining the stench of him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I remember this!! The company that was originally supposed to clean the carpets let him down last minute so he came on insta to let us know he contacted the company to let them know “WHO HE IS ON INSTAGRAM” and they “shat themselves” basically (his exact words) Then the other company in the photo came to his rescue the very same day! Who else remembers?? First time I saw his true colours 🤬
Yes, he had moved all his furniture and was SO STRESSED! I had also forgotten about that pink t-shirt from Primark that he wore ALL the time. It was before he went on his hoose coaat jurnee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
“You have went above and beyond a service of business for us today”

Wit😂

No ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Clutching ma beak at this. DO YOUS KNOW WHO I AM?!!! who’s crapets are that manky that they need an emergency clean? My cream carpets have been down since I bought the house (smell the wealth) 6 years ago and I’ve had them cleaned once, last year. And I have two kids smearing slime, shite and all manor of juices on them daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Clutching ma beak at this. DO YOUS KNOW WHO I AM?!!! who’s crapets are that manky that they need an emergency clean? My cream carpets have been down since I bought the house (smell the wealth) 6 years ago and I’ve had them cleaned once, last year. And I have two kids smearing slime, shite and all manor of juices on them daily.
“Listen hen, dae you no ken who Ah um? Am Mario McKnight, Scotland answer tae Mrs Hinch. Ah wis in the papers an everything….. Aye, the papers did caw me Marion but it’s me. The influencer fae Paisley. Well, am gawn tae tell aw ah that app aw aboot you and your shite customer service. Ma crapets huv shite marks aw ower them and yous huv let me doon BIG TIME! BASTURDS”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.