Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion and Deek took aw day tae come up wae the latest caption. Sammy snake. Uppy umbrella. Naughty nick. Dippy duck. Annie Apple. Yellow yo-yo man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why they never sit on the concrete bench in front of the window?
Ah like tae imagine that it’s actually jist a couch cover ower 3 mops, hoovers, hunners ah cushion covers, the auld bedroom chair and the winter dyke he hates so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if I’m developing dementia but is Marion really filming his living room, bedroom, kitchen again and again everyday? Hun we’ve all got living spaces (nicer than yours) - we don’t need to see your hovel all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s the kettle on the cork heat mat so it doesn’t burn the arse out the bespoke falbon surfaces for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bless, he's spent his day on his arse, in his wee bumming fort. Eating actual tit, by the smells of it. 💩 Living life though, of course.
Screenshot_20220515_174116.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How sad that he classes doing bot all as living life. What a way to live when there's so much he could be doing. Idiot 🙄

Reactions: 14
Interesting that the other insta page has deleted the earlier Tea post. 🧐🧐 I thought they might so took a screenshot of it….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting that the other insta page has deleted the earlier Tea post. 🧐🧐 I thought they might so took a screenshot of it….
To be fair I think it was taken too far, disclosing what he pays in rent as well as his street name. I mean we all know where he lives but actually posting it isn’t right

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went for a wee nose on that app called google and fun this wee snippet.
Ole Maz from years ago.

I wonder what they came in fa to do. Clean his oven?

Cleaning with Mario my arse.

review.png

(I canno be bothered to look if If this is on previous threads - kiss kiss)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.