Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has rattled his cage? Where did he go to come back from? It’s bum fluff Marion, not stubble!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That chicken looks like its come straight out the microwave 🥴
Screenshot_20220509-181504_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
between the frozen mix veg bag and strawberry that’s Marion had her 5 portions of fruit and veg the day so aye. She‘ll be ready tae shite oot that frozen chicken breast just as Derek’s unlocking the front door tae the Squatters Penthoose. Spine bright ma lovelie, that bleep is away tae big time IBS it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never has pudding but anytime he’s out for dinner there’s always a photo of pudding or when he’s in the house he’s scoffing a cake in bed. Does he suffer from short term memory loss or just a daft prick?
He forgets he was rimming a Greggs doughnut in bed a few weeks ago the wee knobber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What is with the latest reel? I mean, what has that song (Mariah Carey my all) got to do with him showing off his living room and bedroom...AGAIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We must know the content of that pokey flat as much as our own, only his is boring now 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is with the latest reel? I mean, what has that song (Mariah Carey my all) got to do with him showing off his living room and bedroom...AGAIN!!!
Stay cozy hen - it’s ma safe place . If ya know ya know !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear I could go into that wee shoe box and immediately know where everything is no bother. I wish he would just show us the monica cupboard, that's hid onr mystery

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never has pudding but anytime he’s out for dinner there’s always a photo of pudding or when he’s in the house he’s scoffing a cake in bed. Does he suffer from short term memory loss or just a daft prick?
Just what I thought. Always eating cream cakes and all types of desserts 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.