Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, this is why he's been ramping up the *poor me you don't know what I've been through but I'm all right now* fairy tales.
DEREK GET THE FAKE TAN OUT FOR THE POSTCAST
Gosh though, where will it be, such a palaver if it isn't in Paisley.

Must admit, I've been getting very bored with his hamster wheel of a life, he's pulled me back in. 😂😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Postcast 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s barely recovered fae the last clanger n he drops the next so soon 😂 ffs!!!

P.S Anywan else miss when he used to dae wee food shoap haul n revealed the inside eh the fridge showing aw his IBS goodies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I’ve gone through the current top 100 pod cast episodes and I can’t see him on any of them so I’m stumped at who it can be.

It’s got to be someone equally as nuts as him to listen to his ramblings and think, “do you know what, he would be great to edit on a postcast”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
ciao amori miei! Looks like Marion wisnae lying aboot his Italian bloodline, the hooter and the weans hair is uncanny.
285D4E49-E0D9-4CE5-B4F1-9B1A794E1A6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also good luck to whoever has to edit his “postcast” rambles. That’s a joab n a hawf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I opened my Insta account by accident
You don't see all my life (mate we've seen you scrub the tit out your loo)
TROLLS
I've no management (or brain) so don't make money off Insta
BASTARD TROLLS YES YOU DAWN
I'm hoping for a miracle wean/dog/front back door
Did you know Avamay has gone broke

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that the “postcast” he was begging to get invited on not so long ago and now he’s pure amazed he’s been “invited” 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping deed at POSTCAST, he really is the gift that keeps on giving! Let’s hope he learns how to string a sentence together between now and the recording of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I’ve gone through the current top 100 pod cast episodes and I can’t see him on any of them so I’m stumped at who it can be.

It’s got to be someone equally as nuts as him to listen to his ramblings and think, “do you know what, he would be great to edit on a postcast”
Ah ken it’s no a podcast but ma first thought wis Eccy Jaw Maw since she’s inviting aw ah Glesgas least relevant folk fur a hurl in the motor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Postcast transcript:
So aye
*Inaudible*
Ma platform
*Inaudible*
The app
*Inaudible*
Am fine
*Inaudible*
Our Sophie
*Inaudible*
*Hysterical laughter at himself*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Gotta be that reptile James English. He likes to shag his guests, doesn't he. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Postcast has me greeting 🤣 What a stupid neep he is! He says it’ll be on YouTube as well, does that mean he’ll be filmed with nae filter! I’m here for this jurnee car crash and so forth! 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Possibly Flip The Mindset Podcast? A few of the slightly known Scottish Tiktok folk have been on it and it’s in Glasgow. We know Mario would get travel sick otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Possibly Flip The Mindset Podcast? A few of the slightly known Scottish Tiktok folk have been on it and it’s in Glasgow. We know Mario would get travel sick otherwise 😂
Had never heard of them but just looked at their YouTube, think you’re onto something. Wouldn’t consider them “fabulous” but Marion boils his mince so anything is possible.

I was going to bed when I seen this and now I have a load of questions with the top being -

What will he be wearing? Jeans and a nice top? Leggings with a neon hoodie?
What will his make up be done like? A Smokey eye? Glitter? Popping contour? White neck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.