Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Main course- spiced sole of shoe covered in bowel overflow
Dessert- the main course shat out.
Nae debates

Mario McKnight- talks 1% Italian and 99% shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Aw naaa he can’t take Derry Girls from us. That tit is too funny and clever for “this bleep” (no ma quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He craved something that he hates? bleeping idiot, can honestly say I would never crave anything that I hated because if I did then I obviously don’t hate it?!? Fucks sake Marion, make it make sense for the love of all things Italian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leave Derry Girls alone Maz! Is nothing sacred?

I’ll bet Orlaith reminds him of Derek 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ma heids burling 🥴 doesn't like chocolate, in fact hates it, what the actual duck. He eats more chocolate than most folk.

He really is aff his bleeping rocker 🤯

Plus safe space, leave off, its a tit tip that no one in their right mind would want to live in. Getting to his block is prob like a scene from the walking dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies I can’t tell you how fast I RAN here when I saw POSTCAST.. it never ends hens and I am HERE FOR IT

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can you imagine an hour of him continually expressing that he’s fine? Surely to be on a postcast you need to be able to talk about something worthwhile and interesting for an hour?
This will be a treat better get the aperols ready…I did wonder if he wud have went with the misfit jaw in the motor like the other desperados…can u imagine….she wud need a booster seat for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs… that’s all I’ve got to say on this!
'I've plenty more to say from me' who is he trying to kid, he's got his platform on the app and he can never find anything to say that is of any interest on there. Any talking he does is barely audible at the best of times

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right Ma lovelies, I’ll hire oot the function suite at Jam Jar fur us aw tae go and listen to his debut postcast. I’ll ask them tae put on a purvie and some of they 👉🏼🍹 lethal drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Right Ma lovelies, I’ll hire oot the function suite at Jam Jar fur us aw tae go and listen to his debut postcast. I’ll ask them tae put on a purvie and some of they 👉🏼🍹 lethal drinks.
If they're putting oot the frozen veg am there hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if he’ll put on his posh voice to swear when on the podcast!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not even gonna lie, I cannot wait for this POSTCAST! It is going to be like a pile up crash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.