Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario Hun you can’t get to Miami by using Klarna and Mcgills don’t go that far.

if he doesn’t know, then he should get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been up all night after a bespoke decaf coffee kept me awake, but I’ve just woke everyone up laughing at the Italian bloodline is real! duck of marlon my big toe is more Italian than you. Little bit of stubble and he’s acting billy big bollocks 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don’t get where this “Italian bloodline”? Surname of McKnight, which is about as continental as deep fried egg and chips. Siblings called John and Krystal! Not a jot of Italian to be seen within the immediate family.

I’m starting to think his Maw said “aye it’s an ugly fucker, let’s give it a stupid name as well to finish the look. So aye and so forth”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Love how he opens his blinds and films from the side of the window, so we only see a snippet of grass. Cos he knows in full view, it looks like beruit out there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Love that he put a filter on that botox story 😅😅 let’s see your real face ya fugly twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Im starting to wonder if Mario is his actual real name 🤔 plus stubble, nah hen, ive seen kids off to the high school with more bum fluff on their chops. Sit down and get some class doll

Love his SS copy morning offering, pulling the string slowly 😆 praying he opens it one day to a brawl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Love his SS copy morning offering, pulling the string slowly 😆 praying he opens it one day to a brawl
I was half expecting him to be holding a mug, with 'you are enough' written on it.
Did you see how slowly he opened the blind?! I think wee Marion is trying to be *vomits in mouth* seductive. First the stubble, the Italian reference, then the blind cord.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im starting to wonder if Mario is his actual real name 🤔 plus stubble, nah hen, ive seen kids off to the high school with more bum fluff on their chops. Sit down and get some class doll
I’ve mare hair oan ma Fanny ma lovely after a wax!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone tell Marion that just because he eats pasta and pizza in the same meal it’s doesn’t make him Italian
Too early but I’ve just thought of a thread title: Be my whitenes’s; Eating pizza and pasta does not an Italian make also.
As confusing as the shite he spouts 😂
(Edited as ah canny spell either 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't know someone opening a blind could give me the ick but here we are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he have to empty the whole room for the dentist, is Alan bringing the chair to him? 😂
8826D751-EA3C-41F7-B568-117B7ABD5EEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lovelies, ah canny bleeping wait to see him scramble for the next thing to change so he has some content. I think that’s what the dog thing is about. Hinch doesn’t clean anymore so Mario barely does, she has a big hoose to renovate, he’s decorated his ten times over, hinch has a dog so mario is thinking of getting one. He has nothing else and he knows it. Am oan the edge of my seat with excitement so am urr. Ah just love to watch the wee wank again squirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.