Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh at how he can he go from the beak clutching febreeze voiceovers to showing his true colours as a potty mouthed scheme goblin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was half expecting him to be holding a mug, with 'you are enough' written on it.
Did you see how slowly he opened the blind?! I think wee Marion is trying to be *vomits in mouth* seductive. First the stubble, the Italian reference, then the blind cord.
This is giving me the AMA spritz bottle vibes..... if you know, you know 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Back from where? He never goes anywhere to come back from.

Spine bright Maz, you're the gift that never ceases to make me clutch ma beak on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how much brand work he’s thinking he’ll attract with this new fondness for swearing. I swear lots myself, it doesn’t bother me at all, but the way he does it is just a embarrassing, dropping it in every third word as if to show how edgy he is 🙄

He’s clearly trying to beef up his content to build engagement and attract paying brand work, but once again is self sabotaging 🤷‍♀️

Mario, the dozen or so ‘I’m back!’ posts contradict themselves. Just stop please.

If you want to try and build some content that resonates with brands you need to actually put in some effort with content that contains something!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And just like that, companies are reminded why they don't use Mario as an ambassador for their products due to his swearing.
Well done you idiot 🤭👏

Screenshot_20220509-113035_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Im starting to wonder if Mario is his actual real name 🤔 plus stubble, nah hen, ive seen kids off to the high school with more bum fluff on their chops. Sit down and get some class doll

Love his SS copy morning offering, pulling the string slowly 😆 praying he opens it one day to a brawl
Or a drug deal going on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind calls themselves a bleep!! Who does that?? Apart from this twatwaffle 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario doesn't need a drag experience. He gets read to filth on here on the daily.

Ben de la Crème is in Glasgow next month and I'm willing to bet he won't treat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He really has absolutely no idea how to even attempt the whole influencer thing at all. Swear all you like but if you’re trying to use your insta page as a side income as an influencer then surely anyone with more than two brain cells would know you can’t be using that language all over your page 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really has absolutely no idea how to even attempt the whole influencer thing at all. Swear all you like but if you’re trying to use your insta page as a side income as an influencer then surely anyone with more than two brain cells would know you can’t be using that language all over your page 🙈
Exactly. I swear like a trouper, but I’m not trying to make my job online. I always tell my kids to NEVER swear on their social media as you never know who is watching.

Eve Hinch doesn’t really swear on hers. I can’t stand the witch, but at least she knows what she is doing. Not dropping bleep here and duck there into every other sentence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ma hens I'm back fae a comma living life how it should be lived, caught up on the bespoke content but what's she om about what did she never bloody say! Finish your sentences ma lovelie so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.